Is Brock Lesnar.....

Chicken_Chaser

disguise1.jpg

Turtley enough for the turtle club?....

Am I not turtley enough for the turtle club. Turtle' date=' turtle, turtle![/quote']

Hey, atleast he wasn't KTFO like Nogueira!

What is with the hate of him? I don't get it!

He came in with a good wrestling pedegree like others, won the title and defended it twice. He lost to the man who made Nog look like a Noob, now he is a turtle? Be objective for once!!!

I only have 2 thing to say-

Triangle Choke from a UFC reject in the first minute. ha ha ha ha.

At least Brock took his beating from a legit heavyweight.

your implication that being cut from the UFC is indicative of ones ability is the product of mass brainwashing that has created you..... a brand sensitive consumer who believes that his brand of ranch dressing is some how superior to ALL other brands of ranch dressing. I find your closed minded brand sensitive prejudice amusing.

an interesting side bar.......... as a society we shun prejudice, we use the word as a catch all for intollerance which we are taught to hate.......... then we turn on our TV's and every brand of everything is telling us to be prejudice when purchasing their product or service. every politician is telling us to be prejudice when voting (ignore all the political issues, vote for me because...... do I REALLY need to remind you about the commercial we ran labeling our opponent as a jewish child molesting terrorist?)

and in response to your lackluster tirade I must say.

I only have 2 things to say-

to beat brock, wave your arms in a striking motion..... then watch him run for the other side of the cage.

at least fedor dominated the sport for a decade gaining 32 wins and 2 losses.

brock has a LONG way to go before he can even breath the same air as fedor.

brock is a poster on a late blooming homosexual 12 year olds wall.

"man brock rules! I LOVE WWF! its all like SLAM! and POW! and speedos..... you can totally make out the shape of the guys genitals.....AND their muscles are HUGE...... pulsing and all sorts of junk........ wrestling ROCKS!"

thats it.

Hey' date=' atleast he wasn't KTFO like Nogueira!

What is with the hate of him? I don't get it!

He came in with a good wrestling pedegree like others, won the title and defended it twice. He lost to the man who made Nog look like a Noob, now he is a turtle? Be objective for once!!![/quote']

he is a turtle because his defensive style becomes identical to that of a turtle as soon as someone swings their arm in a slightly menacing motion.

if he had a layered defense then he would not be being ridiculed...... for example.

step 1) try to counter.

if that doesnt work......

step 2) cover up and wait for an opening,

if that doesnt work.......

step 3) pull guard and hope for the best.

but brocks stand up defense plan is like this.

step 1) dont get hit....it hurts my muscles and face.

step 2) curl up in a ball.

step 3) wait.

and it sucks.

your implication that being cut from the UFC is indicative of ones ability is the product of mass brainwashing that has created you..... a brand sensitive consumer who believes that his brand of ranch dressing is some how superior to ALL other brands of ranch dressing. I find your closed minded brand sensitive prejudice amusing.

an interesting side bar.......... as a society we shun prejudice' date=' we use the word as a catch all for intollerance which we are taught to hate.......... then we turn on our TV's and every brand of everything is telling us to be prejudice when purchasing their product or service. every politician is telling us to be prejudice when voting (ignore all the political issues, vote for me because...... do I REALLY need to remind you about the commercial we ran labeling our opponent as a jewish child molesting terrorist?)

to beat brock, wave your arms in a striking motion..... then watch him run for the other side of the cage.

"man brock rules! I LOVE WWF! its all like SLAM! and POW! and speedos..... you can totally make out the shape of the guys genitals.....AND their muscles are HUGE...... pulsing and all sorts of junk........ wrestling ROCKS!"

thats it.[/quote']

Love it dcent.

2 thumbs up :D

Im not crazy about the HW division to begin with...I think it was Jens Pulver who said it best when he referred to it as a bunch of fat guys ***** smacking each other.

Having said that, you need to look no further than the Rodgers/Fedor fight to see how you're supposed to act when your *** is getting pummled from the top. Fedor kept his composure, and he ended up winining the fight. Brock didn't and he ended up losing the fight.

Simple as that.

Im not crazy about the HW division to begin with...I think it was Jens Pulver who said it best when he referred to it as a bunch of fat guys ***** smacking each other.

Having said that' date=' you need to look no further than the Rodgers/Fedor fight to see how you're supposed to act when your *** is getting pummled from the top. Fedor kept his composure, and he ended up winining the fight. Brock didn't and he ended up losing the fight.

Simple as that.[/quote']

Well said....

Please post more often man.

Your input is well recieved.

Having said that' date=' you need to look no further than the Rodgers/Fedor fight to see how you're supposed to act when your *** is getting pummled from the top. Fedor kept his composure, and he ended up winining the fight. Brock didn't and he ended up losing the fight.

Simple as that.[/quote']On the other hand Rogers sucks and nearly lost to Warpath and Cain is the best HW in the world

On the other hand Rogers sucks and nearly lost to Warpath and Cain is the best HW in the world

Doesn't matter in my opinion who's on top laying the whooping. It could be a LW throwing down bombs on a HW and if you don't keep your composure your gonna lose. The ref will look at it as you not defending yourself, and he will stop the fight.

For one reason or another the minute Brock gets hit in the face he loses all his mental toughness. Unfortunatly for him that's not something that can be learned, you either have it or you don't.

Simple as that.[/quote']

ye fedor had 265 brawler on top of him raining down blows,what does he do?keeps his cool and goes for an armbar-not only that he sat rogers down with that missile fist whilst having a broken hand and broken nose---thats a warrior.

On the other hand Rogers sucks and nearly lost to Warpath and Cain is the best HW in the world

you dont know much do you sco-yesterday you said warpath beat rogers..:eek:

lesnar could take some tips off warpath anyway-unlike lesnar he can take hell of a punch,he took some mad punches from bas rutten and didnt even rock him...

thats more than what we can say for brock....

ye fedor had 265 brawler on top of him raining down blows' date='what does he do?keeps his cool and goes for an armbar-not only that he sat rogers down with that missile fist whilst having a broken hand and broken nose---thats a warrior.

you dont know much do you sco-yesterday you said warpath beat rogers..:eek:

lesnar could take some tips off warpath anyway-unlike lesnar he can take hell of a punch,he took some mad punches from bas rutten and didnt even rock him...

thats more than what we can say for brock....[/quote']

Amen Hookster.

And SCO YOU are a TOOL.

Worst regards AGAIN shin.

Lab....

It sounds like YOU have fallen under a wicked curse.....

Only your BF SCO cn save YOU... shin HAS tried.

Lab....

It sounds like YOU have fallen under a wicked curse.....

Only your BF SCO cn save YOU... shin HAS tried.

I thought we were cool? :(

I only have 2 thing to say-

Triangle Choke from a UFC reject in the first minute. ha ha ha ha.

At least Brock took his beating from a legit heavyweight.

a "UFC reject" who happens to have the best guard game in the HW division and jiu jitsu credentials that make most MMA grapplers look like rookies.

he is a turtle because his defensive style becomes identical to that of a turtle as soon as someone swings their arm in a slightly menacing motion.

if he had a layered defense then he would not be being ridiculed...... for example.

step 1) try to counter.

if that doesnt work......

step 2) cover up and wait for an opening' date='

if that doesnt work.......

step 3) pull guard and hope for the best.

but brocks stand up defense plan is like this.

step 1) dont get hit....it hurts my muscles and face.

step 2) curl up in a ball.

step 3) wait.

and it sucks.[/quote']

I was by no means impressed with Lesnar's last preformance but he is improving he was just out boxed by a better fighter

an interesting side bar.......... as a society we shun prejudice' date=' we use the word as a catch all for intollerance which we are taught to hate.......... then we turn on our TV's and every brand of everything is telling us to be prejudice when purchasing their product or service. every politician is telling us to be prejudice when voting (ignore all the political issues, vote for me because...... do I REALLY need to remind you about the commercial we ran labeling our opponent as a jewish child molesting terrorist?)

thats it.[/quote']

lmao.........brilliant

Archived