Roy Nelson unhappy with media for taking shots at Brock to get hits

SCOver2

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2010/1110/533707/roy-nelson/

"Brock is getting slack for asking to fight me because people think he should get a rematch," said Nelson. "I don't know if the powers that be want to see otherwise but it really just comes down to the MMA media wanting hits on their website by taking shots at Brock".

"Fighting Brock is interesting to me because he is the longest reigning heavyweight champion in UFC history," he said. "He held the belt longer than Randy Couture."

Thats what happens when your a champ scared to get hit.

You don't fight for long periods of time.

Brock should feel lucky to even get a shot a Nelson who is far above his fighting level.

poor Roy though is getting fed a can to beat up while waiting for the upper part of the division to open back up.

Thats what happens when your a champ scared to get hit.

You don't fight for long periods of time.

Brock should feel lucky to even get a shot a Nelson who is far above his fighting level.

poor Roy though is getting fed a can to beat up while waiting for the upper part of the division to open back up.

Lesnar ex UFC champion

Roy ex burger doner?

Lesnar ex UFC champion

Roy ex burger doner?

IFL HW Champion Roy Nelson

Also a true mixed martial artist who doesnt fall over in the fetal position and turtle like a ***** when hit

A record of 15 - 5

About what Bork would be on par with

5 - 2 times 3 equals 15 - 6

So Nelson seems like the better fighter to me.

Then again that doesn't say much

Bork is not a fighter, he is a giant ape who got lucky that he fought has beens Frank Mir a LHW and that Maz didnt stop the fight like he should have.

Bock bock bock bock bock bock

Here is a clip of Bocks last fight.

notice how he looks like a girl and runs away from the man in front of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBx_itWCvu0&feature=related

IFL HW Champion Roy Nelson

Also a true mixed martial artist who doesnt fall over in the fetal position and turtle like a ***** when hit

A record of 15 - 5

About what Bork would be on par with

5 - 2 times 3 equals 15 - 6

So Nelson seems like the better fighter to me.

Then again that doesn't say much

Bork is not a fighter' date=' he is a giant ape who got lucky that he fought has beens Frank Mir a LHW and that Maz didnt stop the fight like he should have.

Bock bock bock bock bock bock

Here is a clip of Bocks last fight.

notice how he looks like a girl and runs away from the man in front of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBx_itWCvu0&feature=related[/quote']Of course you're completely overlooking the quality of the fighters Roy beat and lost to vs. Brock.

Former IFL champ

rofl

Of course you're completely overlooking the quality of the fighters Roy beat and lost to vs. Brock.

Former IFL champ

rofl

Lets look at Borks fight list than Shall we

Min-Soo Kim Can

Mir1 Beaten and submitted

Hearing a past his prime fighter on his last fight. Couldn't even finish him off after the luckiest punch of Borks life

Couture a light heavyweight once retired guy who gave up 50 ish pounds after a 15 month layoff who then proceeded to show Bork how to fight as he pushed him around the cage until Borck hit him behind the ear (an illegal shot)

Mir2 a decent win

Carwin who beat Borck around like a ragdoll, the fight should have been stopped for not fighting and not having an intelligent defence

Cain kicked his *** from bell to bell, made Bork again turtle like a ***** and show that he is still not a fighter

So of Borks 7 fights he has looked good in one, beaten in three and fought cans grandpa and a has been in the others

I would say nelson vs Arlovski and Nelson Vs JDS beats Bocks resume right there

Bock Bock Bock Bock Bock Bock

Min-Soo Kim Can

Hearing a past his prime fighter on his last fight. Couldn't even finish him off after the luckiest punch of Borks life

Couture a light heavyweight once retired guy who gave up 50 ish pounds after a 15 month layoff who then proceeded to show Bork how to fight as he pushed him around the cage until Borck hit him behind the ear (an illegal shot)

Mir2 a decent win

Carwin who beat Borck around like a ragdoll' date=' the fight should have been stopped for not fighting and not having an intelligent defence

Cain kicked his *** from bell to bell, made Bork again turtle like a ***** and show that he is still not a fighter

So of Borks 7 fights he has looked good in one, beaten in three and fought cans grandpa and a has been in the others

[u']I would say nelson vs Arlovski and Nelson Vs JDS beats Bocks resume right there[/u]

Bock Bock Bock Bock Bock Bock

Nelson lost to Arlovski and JDS you tool

Mozzez

No name poster trying to make a name off the great SCO

attention-whore3.jpg

Min-Soo Kim Can

Mir2 a decent win

Carwin who beat Borck around like a ragdoll' date=' the fight should have been stopped for not fighting and not having an intelligent defence

I would say nelson vs Arlovski and Nelson Vs JDS beats Bocks resume right there

Bock Bock Bock Bock Bock Bock[/quote']

This was actually looking like somewhat of a decent post until the Couture illegal punch call... If that's an illegal punch then I live in Chuck Norris' beard

Archived