83% of fighters think Marquardt will win.

ForrestGriffinFan101

Out of 48 fighters polled, 40 said Marquardt, 4 said Okami, and 4 were undecided.

Notable fighters choosing Marquardt are; Anderson Silva, Leben

Notable fighters choosing Okami are; Matt Lindland (trains with Okami BTW), Bisping

http://www.cagepotato.com/landslide-alert-80-percent-pros-pick-marquardt-over-okami

83% of people are idiots apparantly. training with sonnen who absolutely manhandled marquart can only help okami who has better striking as well. lights out for nate almost great marquart

Dude, you're calling them idiots?

Yes, they made the prediction that Marquardt would win but you made the predicton that Okami would dominate him.

83% of people are pretty smart then.

lol at having to eat your own words. It was obvious Okami was going to win, he fights similar to Sonnen and that dominated Nate.

I went 7-0 today with my picks, I'm in a sportsnet contest to win a bigas* tv and im starting it off with a bang.

lol at having to eat your own words. It was obvious Okami was going to win' date=' he fights similar to Sonnen and that dominated Nate.

I went 7-0 today with my picks, I'm in a sportsnet contest to win a bigas* tv and im starting it off with a bang.[/quote']

Oh? Mind sharing how I can enter that contest?

I normally get 80-90% of my picks correct. =D

Archived