Sign this if your a fan of Georges St-Pierre no matter what!

Ashdude26

I like GSP, he's a class act and one of if not the best athlete in the ufc. However, I don't like the fact that he greased during the Penn fight, and he could own people on the feet but he takes it to the ground and works his *** off but at the same time doesn't really do much.

I'll still sign though.

After seeing Kos talk good about my boy Dustin Hazelett I was hoping that Kos would actually put up a good fight with GSP but after watching TUF and seeing Kos act like he isn't the one starting stuff with everybody and def after Cody Mckenzie got beat and he rubbed it in GSP's face I hope he gets BEAT DOWN!!!

I picked Cody to win it all when I first found out he was going to be on the show.

After seeing Kos talk good about my boy Dustin Hazelett I was hoping that Kos would actually put up a good fight with GSP but after watching TUF and seeing Kos act like he isn't the one starting stuff with everybody and def after Cody Mckenzie got beat and he rubbed it in GSP's face I hope he gets BEAT DOWN!!!

I picked Cody to win it all when I first found out he was going to be on the show.

Its what GSP does behind the scenes' date=' that you dont know about.

He is very selfish and arrogant.

Unless he starts raping babies, training with Lesnar or something equally awful, I'll be a fan.

He probably is doing some of those things.

Just with Phil Nurse.

Its what GSP does behind the scenes' date=' that you dont know about.

He is very selfish and arrogant.

He probably is doing some of those things.

Just with Phil Nurse.[/quote']

did he reject your advances, dont be mad he's just not gay like you but it's ok.Im sure you'll find another dude some where, it's not a reason to hate keep it up .

Bro i got told from a snitch in Safe Pierres camp.

True story.

Fixed.

This ^^^^^ Times like a thousand

Thanks Jack

If you spelled story right I might have believed you.

Lil typo. Please forgive me your hinus.

did he reject your advances' date=' dont be mad he's just not gay like you but it's ok.Im sure you'll find another dude some where, it's not a reason to hate keep it up .[/quote']

Beat it troll.

And my HATE never fades. :D

Archived