Another exciting WEC event

ForcexrecoN

Pretty sure all those guys made it past the first minute :)

Yes they did, gassing out doesn't mean your finished. It just means that your punches are 3x's slower and you waddle around.

May I recommend you to take a look at Cruz .vs. Benavidez? 5 x 5 minute rounds both being on the balls of their feet bouncing around not losing a single step. Makes MMA look very good and professional.

Yes they did' date=' gassing out doesn't mean your finished. It just means that your punches are 3x's slower and you waddle around.

[b']May I recommend you to take a look at Cruz .vs. Benavidez? 5 x 5 minute rounds both being on the balls of their feet bouncing around not losing a single step. Makes MMA look very good and professional[/b].

That goes to ANYONE who wants to see how much fun a 5 round fight CAN be!

Yes they did' date=' gassing out doesn't mean your finished. It just means that your punches are 3x's slower and you waddle around.

May I recommend you to take a look at Cruz .vs. Benavidez? 5 x 5 minute rounds both being on the balls of their feet bouncing around not losing a single step. Makes MMA look very good and professional.[/quote']

Ment they made it out without gassing in the first minute, figured oyu would catch that since thats what we were talking about :) I'll be sure to S-P-E-L-L things out for you from now on.

Archived