My Karate Instructor

Pessimist_Pete

He tells me that if I pay him 39.99 a month for 12 months' date=' then I could probably get a black belt in Karate. Does this sound like a good price? I was thinking more like 29.99 a month. discuss thanx[/quote']

My Judo classes are 40 a month plus a yearly Judo alberta fee if you wish to compete.

You have a very good price.

He tells me that if I pay him 39.99 a month for 12 months' date=' then I could probably get a black belt in Karate. Does this sound like a good price? I was thinking more like 29.99 a month. discuss thanx[/quote']

From this post alone, it sounds like your Karate Instructor can guarantee you a black belt in 12 months?

Either you're the quickest student ever or that dude is trying to rip you off.

Well if you are thinking about getting into mma i'd forget about karate right away.

• 1 year later...

I got my black belt in American Karate Point Fighting Systems today. It cost a total of $39.99 x 12 months, plus $50 belt testing fee x 10 belt tests, plus $25 stripe testing fee x 35 stripe tests.

I also had to wash the instructor's car a few times to show my dedication to the dojo. I'm a proud man today.

KeeeeYaaaaa!

I

I

I

V

I got my black belt in American Karate Point Fighting Systems today. It cost a total of $39.99 x 12 months' date=' plus $50 belt testing fee x 10 belt tests, plus $25 stripe testing fee x 35 stripe tests.

[b']I also had to wash the instructor's car a few times to show my dedication to the dojo[/b]. I'm a proud man today.

KeeeeYaaaaa!

I

I

I

V

Link to a video of it on Hdtv or it never happened.

Rex-Kwon-Do.jpg

You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?

Just break the wrist' date=' and walk away. Break the wrist, walk away.

Bow to your sen-sei..BOW TO YOUR SEN-SAI!!![/quote']

We do wear those Otomix American Kick Pants when we test for stripes on our belts. Its part of the American Karate Point Fighting tradition.

I got my black belt in American Karate Point Fighting Systems today. It cost a total of $39.99 x 12 months' date=' plus $50 belt testing fee x 10 belt tests, plus $25 stripe testing fee x 35 stripe tests.

I also had to wash the instructor's car a few times to show my dedication to the dojo. I'm a proud man today.

KeeeeYaaaaa!

I

I

I

V[/quote']

Congratulations

• 8 months later...

Archived