Official Anti-Grease (GSP) Thread

HeilJake

Hmm? Well I'm Canadian so it's almost requisite.

BJ Penn is my favorite fighter of all-time' date=' so that detracts from it a little.

Call me neutral towards him ;)[/quote']

Hahaha. Good man. Though i know a few Canadians that have a great dislike for Safe Pierre asweel.

Good to know you are neutral. :D

PS. I dont like the whiner either AKA BJ.

who am i then

There was only one forum member to ever use that exact image (and trust me, that hardly ever happens here).

That person is well known for his multi user names, varying from k1killer (up to k4killer I believe), hangitup, gspbrybabys, and a whole bunch of others.

If you're not k1killer I'd be very surprised ;)

There was only one forum member to ever use that exact image (and trust me' date=' that hardly ever happens here).

That person is well known for his multi user names, varying from k1killer (up to k4killer I believe), hangitup, gspbrybabys, and a whole bunch of others.

If you're not k1killer I'd be very surprised ;)[/quote']

you would make a terrible detective

You have KOS as one of your favourite fighters....

KOS is the dude who gets hit by invisible knees and claims invisible pokes to the eye.

If we revered the roles, and GSP was the one faking the eye pokes and knees and KOS was the one "fighting safe" I know for a fact you'd get a hard on just posting **** bout GSP and faking. BUT that is not the case, KOS is the ***** here.

KOS is the dude who gets hit by invisible knees and claims invisible pokes to the eye.

If we revered the roles' date=' and GSP was the one faking the eye pokes and knees and KOS was the one "fighting safe" I know for a fact you'd get a hard on just posting **** bout GSP and faking. BUT that is not the case, KOS is the ***** here.[/quote']

I have kos as my display picture because I lost an av bet but it seems like you get emotionally hurt when ever you see his picture or when ever someone disses gsp.

I have kos as my display picture because I lost an av bet but it seems like you get emotionally hurt when ever you see his picture or when ever someone disses gsp.

Bro I wasn't even talking too you, since you dont have **** in your sig... It seems to me that your hurt whenever some1 talks bout krusty da klown awwww it's ok keep your head up

If we revered the roles' date=' and GSP was the one faking the eye pokes and knees and KOS was the one "fighting safe" I know for a fact you'd get a hard on just posting **** bout GSP and faking. BUT that is not the case, KOS is the ***** here.[/quote']

Don't forget about the roiders in his favorites.

Bro I wasn't even talking too you' date=' since you dont have **** in your sig... It seems to me that your hurt whenever some1 talks bout krusty da klown awwww it's ok keep your head up[/quote']

Your calling me hurt when your the one swearing because someone posted something about your little gsp . A guy who doesn't even know you exist.

So you NEVER sent me this PM?

killer.jpg?1289580264

When will people ever learn the difference between "your" and "you're" :(

But seriously i dislike GSP, his fighting style isn't my preferred style to watch but i don't find him that boring. Also to say he isn't a great fighter is just a lie and complete bias against him.

Your calling me hurt when your the one swearing because someone posted something about your little gsp . A guy who doesn't even know you exist.

OMG a guy who doesn't even know that I don't exist on the forums, what has the world come tooo........ If you live your life on the forums good for you I applaud you. Keep up the good work. ahahahahhaahaa hopefully one day this "fourm life" gets you some e-action between your pants.

OMG a guy who doesn't even know that I don't exist on the forums' date=' what has the world come tooo........ If you live your life on the forums good for you I applaud you. Keep up the good work. ahahahahhaahaa hopefully one day this "fourm life" gets you some e-action between your pants.[/quote']

I guess what i wrote went way past your head

Archived