JDS makes a statement

punani_patrol_96706

Does anyone else find Cain's tattoo offensive?

Brown Pride......well ask him where he would rather live.....I sure dont think its back in Mexico. How about USA pride....where its not a race of people .....but a group of people with the same goals and Ideas......

I guess thats the reason the USA rules over all other countries.....its not about a race....bt I guess let cain ride that horse to death....but Im already tired of hearing this whole mexican thing! Just fight ...and talk about the mexican thing at home

Brown Pride......well ask him where he would rather live.....I sure dont think its back in Mexico. How about USA pride....where its not a race of people .....but a group of people with the same goals and Ideas......

I guess thats the reason the USA rules over all other countries.....its not about a race....bt I guess let cain ride that horse to death....but Im already tired of hearing this whole mexican thing! Just fight ...and talk about the mexican thing at home

USA rules over all? A land with a rich history of arming small countries only to murder hundreds of thousands of that countries people, with a history of abusing black people that they brought over as slaves...sounds like my kinda place :D

USA rules over all? A land with a rich history of arming small countries only to murder hundreds of thousands of that countries people' date=' with a history of abusing black people that they brought over as slaves...sounds like my kinda place :D[/quote']

+1

This guy, "USA rules all", gtfo seriously

It's the "USA rules all" attitude which landed USA the title of most hated country in the world.

Anyway, I actually fancy Cain to do JDS.

JDS is awesome, I won't doubt it, but I think Cain could take this one.

Not that it matters to me which wins. I like them both.

I'm still just so happy that Brock got beasted.

Bro WTF ?

Lets be honest' date=' JDS has no chance, he has been fed more cans than fedor and cain combined. As for most powerful contry, we might as well start learning mandorin :([/quote']

You're out to lunch son..........

Werdum, Struve, Cro Cop, Yvel, Gonzaga and Nelson are cans?

That's a damn fine resume for your first 6 in the UFC.

Lets be honest' date=' JDS has no chance, he has been fed more cans than fedor and cain combined. As for most powerful contry, we might as well start learning mandorin :([/quote']

5 posts in and you've already failed son.

Might as well delete your account.

I don't think so. As much as I love JDS' date=' I can't see him winning this fight. I'm not saying he doesn't have a chance. He has a big chance, but I don't see him winning cause [b']he has like almost no ground game[/b]. Cain will just take him down and pound him out.

link?

Archived