Signs that let you know you're getting old

Early_Cuyler

When you wake up sore from sleeping! (This actually happened to me today' date=' literally my shoulders and upper back are killing me from doing nothing more than sleeping) and im not even 30 yet....****![/quote']

When the hair on your head is receding and the hair in your nose and ears is exceeding..

When you wake up sore from sleeping! (This actually happened to me today' date=' literally my shoulders and upper back are killing me from doing nothing more than sleeping) and im not even 30 yet....****![/quote']

lol trust me it only gets worse.

Signs you're getting old:

You go to a strip club and feel uncomfortable because the strippers are not that much older than your daughter/nieces.

You and your buddies get together and talk about "the good old days".

The instant the phrase "when I was your age" comes out of your mouth.

You can identify with your father's points of view on life and find you are starting to sound like him.

You go to your 20th HS reunion and wonder what he hell are all these fat, bald,middle aged people doing here.

lol trust me it only gets worse.

Signs you're getting old:

You go to a strip club and feel uncomfortable because the strippers are not that much older than your daughter/nieces.

You and your buddies get together and talk about "the good old days".

The instant the phrase "when I was your age" comes out of your mouth.

You can identify with your father's points of view on life and find you are starting to sound like him.

You go to your 20th HS reunion and wonder what he hell are all these fat' date=' bald,middle aged people doing here.[/quote']

I did my 10 year reunion recently and it was awful...Everybody having kids and whatnot, makes you wonder where the hell the time went.

I did my 10 year reunion recently and it was awful...Everybody having kids and whatnot' date=' makes you wonder where the hell the time went.[/quote']

20 year was even worse. The hot chicks are no longer hot, The jocks are all fat and the nerds everyone made fun of are all now rich.

The only real constant I found was the pot heads are still pot heads.:P

20 year was even worse. The hot chicks are no longer hot' date=' The jocks are all fat and the nerds everyone made fun of are all now rich.

The only real constant I found was the pot heads are still pot heads.:P[/quote']

I was none of the above so maybe I still have a chance...I doubt it, but im gonna hold out hope anyway.

When making it to the bathroom on time is a personal accomplishment.

Hahaha

When sex becomes an activity that you want to finish as soon as possible.

hahaha

The day kids start calling you mister. I dread this day...

Thats when you show them the back of your hand. l

When you go swimming and see the difference between the 40 year olds and the 18 year olds and realize your closer to 40 than 18.

This just happened to me also.

Dam im 27 and the future looks bleak reading this.

shinsplint' date=' we're just hitting our prime man. we don't have anything to worry about yet.[/quote']

I hear ya man.

Its just wierd. Most my mates are either married or engagaed and have kids.. While im happily single.

I had a 10 year school reunion a month or so ago and by geez some people were full on bald and looked prehistoric.

IMO its the best time when you have a good jod and can live the single life and can party hard.

Not time to settle just yet.

When you see your younger cousin/sibling, who you remember being born, and they are 6'4 280 and you are like "WTF?! When did that happen?!"

yeah man this happens to me pretty often and I'm just shy of 29 haha

Why the **** would married people go to a high school reunion? Only purpose I see in going is to either A. Try and prove you are better then your classmates or B. Try to sleep with someone you didnt get the chance to.

Bro i had mt 10 year reuinion last month.

I was suprised alot of people were married, even people in our grade married each other.

And alot of the less attractive girls got attractive and are married with kids :mad:

And some of the hot ladies at school got fugly.

And from your post i went as B. And i still didnt get lucky.

did you just refer to yourself in the third person?...............give yourself another uppercut:p

Yep. I made a boo boo so i gave myself an uppercut.

When your o this forum on a friday night instead of being at the bar dancing with some ****s

When you got to a Parent teacher conference

When you'd sooner jerk off then have sex with your woman

When your me.

DAM. And it doesnt get any better for you with Tito. j/k

Have a stiff drink to relax Shady.

Archived