Sign in to follow this  
pacon2caraperez

Nam Phan's girly scream

Anyone else notice how this dude yelled like a girl after he beat Cody Mckenzie and jumped on the side of the octagon wall? I mean dude...I must've rewinded that scene like 2 or 3 times cause it was so freakin funny how this dude screamed. That was hilarious, lol...

Yeah, that was kind of funny. It's cool though 'cause he's the only fighter on Kos's team that I like. The stoppage was a little quick though.

Yeah' date=' that was kind of funny. It's cool though 'cause he's the only fighter on Kos's team that I like. The stoppage was a little quick though.[/quote']

My sentiments exactly.

Yeah' date=' that was kind of funny. It's cool though 'cause he's the only fighter on Kos's team that I like. The stoppage was a little quick though.[/quote']

the stoppage was too quick for you? cody got dropped by a shot to the chest... and then turtled...

ref stoppage was good.

after celebration was not.

Stoppage was good, No way cody was gunna be able to continue after that body shot.

I think he was trying to mimic Chong Li's girly screams in Bloodsport when he was having that ****** with the bandana in his hand.

lol.......bloodsport rules!!!!!!.........."kumate kumate kumate"..............

the stoppage was too quick for you? cody got dropped by a shot to the chest... and then turtled...

ref stoppage was good.

after celebration was not.

Stoppage was good' date=' No way cody was gunna be able to continue after that body shot.[/quote']

We'll never know. You have to at least give him a chance.

lol i think when he fought Cody. Cody should have just dived on him and slapped on a guillotine choke, he would of done a lot better and then we wouldnt have had to have our ears bleed from Nam Wam Bam Phans girly screams. :D

Cody should have learned some leg kicks, and just threw those with a massive reach advantage the whole fight. His standup is a little slopy, but it doesn't need to be crisp when you have like a half foot reach and height advantage.

Anyone else notice how this dude yelled like a girl after he beat Cody Mckenzie and jumped on the side of the octagon wall? I mean dude...I must've rewinded that scene like 2 or 3 times cause it was so freakin funny how this dude screamed. That was hilarious' date=' lol...[/quote']

ha ha !

It was a good girl scream though! lol

He had Koscheck on his a$$ all the time about beating Cody.