Daily Reminder of how great Anderson "The Spider" is.

Shady_Champ

From here on out I'll be making threads called "The Daily Reminder" Reminding people of how Great Anderson is!

Today's reminder is:

Anderson Silva is so Great the last time he lost' date=' it was his opponent that was the one who got Knocked out! That is how Great he is.[/quote']

cause he cheated? lol

From here on out I'll be making threads called "The Daily Reminder" Reminding people of how Great Anderson is!

Today's reminder is:

Anderson Silva is so Great the last time he lost' date=' it was his opponent that was the one who got Knocked out! That is how Great he is.[/quote']

I got one! Anderson Silva is so great that he was beaten by a fighter that has an 18-11 record Ryo Chonan via Flying Scissor Heel Hook :)

you're turning into UFCGOD

UFCGOD is much more of a ****** head than Shady. I'd say he's more like twinkletoestommy, only he's actually intelligent and likes a legit fighter. He still spams the forums with posts about manlove towards some fighter who he's never met who probably could care less about him though.

you're turning into UFCGOD

Sir you sound like you need a drink. Here you go..

poison_bottle.jpg

UFCGOD is much more of a ****** head than Shady. I'd say he's more like twinkletoestommy' date=' only he's actually intelligent and likes a legit fighter. He still spams the forums with posts about manlove towards some fighter who he's never met who probably could care less about him though.[/quote']

I don't Spam the forums with Silva threads. I post 1 every few days where they would post 1 every 30 minutes. Here's a link to all threads started by me.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/search.php?searchid=392455

It probably just seems that way because people keep discussing in them which keeps the thread on the first page. I'm not nearly as bad as them or all the Brock hate threads.

Today's reminder is:

True Story!

Anderson's title denfeses for the last 2 years

UFC 90:Silva vs. Cote

2 rounds of mediocre standup from both fighters, Cote's knee pulls a shogun and blows out in the 3rd.

UFC 97: Silva vs. Leites

5 rounds of Thailes falling down from the breeze off Anderson's gloves with Silva not following him to guard. Basically both fighters refuse to fight.

UFC112: Silva vs. Maia

Anderson destroys Maia's face the first couple of rounds, then shows his true champion colors by dancing around like a moron the remainder of the fight.

UFC 117: Silva vs. Sonnen

Silva gets dominated for 4 rounds, pulls a sub that was basically given to him in the 5th round. Bravo

UFC 127: Silva vs Belfort

First time since Franklin that Silva faces an elite striker. Gets punched in the face, pulls a Lesnar and turtles up and gets TKO'd. Belfort new MW champ. Ed Soares and Shady Champ kill themselves.

He doesn't seem all that amazing to me.

So did Cain:)

huh cain cheated? by giving a undeniable asswhooping?

what do you mean

btw I'm not one of those guys who have to be reminded of how great A silva is, I am very aware of that.

P4P king and best dancer in MMA at the same time. how can someone be more awesome

Today's reminder is:

Great thread Shady looking forward to tomorrows tread lol.

He hit Bork in the back of the head' date=' which was Bork's fault anyways as he was running like a coward.[/quote']

oh, didnt notice that. I see it now.

but that's not cheating imo. clearly unintended. not that it really matters. brock obviously would have gotten his *** kicked anyway

Wasn't Anderson's foot hurt in that Ryo Chonan fight' date=' I wonder if he(Chonan) hooked his injured foot? Cuz he tapped real quick... hmmmmmmm[/quote']

with that submission it's easy to take damage, that could take lots of time to recover from. so it probably was a smart move from silva to tap that fast. probably also the reason he did it.

i'm not a bjj guy so I don't know for sure if this is true, but I read this in a article a long time ago.

*Sniffle*Sniffle* R people jus mad bc there has never been a more dominant Ufc Champ. He knocks out who he wants when he wants, he gets hit when he wants. The only way Sonnen hit him was when Dana told him to make the fight interesting by standing still and letting him hit him bc of the Maia thing. Anderson had a broken rib and Sonnen was roiding while talking smack about Silvas BJJ black belt under the Nogs and STILL GOT SUBMITTED by the same sub that hes lost to many times b4 in his career. Still this is the only fight that Silva haters can cling to, pitiful really

*Sniffle*Sniffle* R people jus mad bc there has never been a more dominant Ufc Champ. He knocks out who he wants when he wants' date=' he gets hit when he wants. The only way Sonnen hit him was when Dana told him to make the fight interesting by standing still and letting him hit him bc of the Maia thing. Anderson had a broken rib and Sonnen was roiding while talking smack about Silvas BJJ black belt under the Nogs and STILL GOT SUBMITTED by the same sub that hes lost to many times b4 in his career. [b']Still this is the only fight that Silva haters can cling to, pitiful really[/b]

I couldn't agree more!

• 2 months later...

Archived