Why do you hate Tito Ortiz?

Shady_Champ

I've seen a lot of hate for Tito here so I'm just curious as to why you hate him.

Please only mature responses with real reasons and examples.

Because he thinks he is the best thing to happen in GNP & everytime he loses there is a BS excuse for it but yet talks about Chuck as if he hasn't done anything in the UFC. talks constent trash about a guy who shut him up twice. He hasn't won since Shamrock 3 times in a row & still won't shut up & face the fact that he did good many many many moons ago but that time has gone. OH plus he can't fight Chuck a 3rd time because of his neck but can hit on his wife. Bottom line........

he's a ******.

Because he thinks he is the best thing to happen in GNP & everytime he loses there is a BS excuse for it but yet talks about Chuck as if he hasn't done anything in the UFC. talks constent trash about a guy who shut him up twice. He hasn't won since Shamrock 3 times in a row & still won't shut up & face the fact that he did good many many many moons ago but that time has gone. OH plus he can't fight Chuck a 3rd time because of his neck but can hit on his wife. Bottom line........

he's a ******.

Yeah because Chuck and Jenna are both fighters. GTFO with that. Everything else you said is acceptable but that was just ignorant.

The way you put it is like he faked the neck injury so he wouldn't have to fight Chuck. The hitting a woman part is an acceptable reason.

No not at all. The point being being is his neck was too messed up to fight so he decided to hit on a female who clearly couldn't put him at risk.

I've seen a lot of hate for Tito here so I'm just curious as to why you hate him.

Please only mature responses with real reasons and examples.

Tito hasn't won in awhile and he has a big mouth. Personally, i am a fan and respect his mark on the sport. Fans tend to jump ship and sink it everytime they get a chance.

Because he thinks he is the best thing to happen in GNP & everytime he loses there is a BS excuse for it but yet talks about Chuck as if he hasn't done anything in the UFC. talks constent trash about a guy who shut him up twice. He hasn't won since Shamrock 3 times in a row & still won't shut up & face the fact that he did good many many many moons ago but that time has gone. OH plus he can't fight Chuck a 3rd time because of his neck but can hit on his wife.

Bottom line........he's a assholio.

*fixed*

...and I agree 100%

:P

Firstly, He is a moron. He couldn't form a complete, proper sentence if his life depended on it. He often gets lost in his words and just stares blankly, like a goldfish. Secondly, He is arrogant. Every pre-fight interview consists of him telling us how great he is, and that the only thing his opponent will gain is fame for losing to Tito.

Once again, he is a moron.

I dont HATE him.

I just dislike the guy.

Talks too much' date=' never wins and has that smug look on his face when he shouldnt have anything fight wise to be smug about.

Plus bashing on him is always a simple way to stir up Shady and sobercuban. :P

j/k boys.[/quote']

haha we strike back with awesome

For me it isn't just Tito but guys that act like him in general. I believe very much in humility, honor and being a man of your word. You should earn respect through your actions and give respect to others until they give you a reason to do otherwise. To me Tito is the exact opposite of that. He's self centered, has a huge ego and doesn't back up his words with his action. He disrespects others just for the sake of fame or hype and he expects respect from others when he does nothing to earn it. He constantly contradicts himself and there's no sincerity in any of the garbage he says. He'll run his mouth before a fight, then if he loses he'll try to act all humble in the post fight interview to save face, then low and behold the next fight he does the exact same thing. I think he is a horrible ambassador for the sport because of his public persona and give's mma fighters a bad name. Guys like Randy Couture and Chuck Liddell (which come from the same era) didn't need to run their mouths and talk trash to build up a fight. They did what a real fighter, a real man should do, they let their fists do the talking.

That was long winded so I'll sum it up in one sentence. Tito writes checks with his big mouth that his *** can't cash.

I'll add one positive thing about Tito. He seems to be a really good coach and teammate, but even that may just be on the surface. Of all the guys that he coached on TUF that went to Team Punishment with him after the show, I don't think any stuck around. But at least on the surface he seems to care about his fighters.

His wife gave me herpes :P

Sorry, had to be said.

But seriously, I hated Tito to begin with because he was kinda a ****. But then I started to enjoy that type of attitude. He is a fighter that really gets into every aspect of a fight and I now see him as a funny man.

When he told Coleman he would kill him, I thought it was hilarious. Again he acted like a ****, but it was some funny ****.

Oh and I want Tito vs "Old Man" Coleman

I dislike him because he is arrogant and has no real skills. He is not a traditional wrestler. He is not a traditional striker. He has minimal JJ.

I don't know how he became champion in the first place??? Seriously....

When you think about and analyze his fighting assets, what does he really have?................Nothing.

By ruining Wanderlei Silva for 25 minutes

Anyone could beat Wanderlei if they would only trained on take downs. That is Wanderlei's weakness and a lot of fighters' weakness as well. Rampage could have beat Wanderlei if he was smart and just took him down....but he wasn't and decided to bang with the Axe Murdurer. Wrong move...

Anyone could beat Wanderlei if they would only trained on take downs. That is Wanderlei's weakness and a lot of fighters' weakness as well. Rampage could have beat Wanderlei if he was smart and just took him down....but he wasn't and decided to bang with the Axe Murdurer. Wrong move...

don't forget Tito dropped Wanderlei face-first on the canvas with hard right

He hasn't won a fight in over 4 years but still claims to be the best fighter in the world' date=' but when he loses 9/10 times he has some lame excuse that makes absolutely no sense. Rogerio will destroy him.[/quote']

Yes, Lil Nog has all the tools to put Tito away. I don't see Tito effectively ground and pounding Lil Nog.

Archived