Machida is going to pick Rampage appart

SCOver2

You should put in a grievance against the mod who keeps deleting your threads. I don't think it's fair.

Although I do think you tend to over-do things but nevertheless' date=' you should have the same right as any member on here.[/quote']I'm beginning to agree with this.

im kinda anxious for this fight....will the real rampage finally show up or are we gunna see the shell shocked page like before, he has been in the cage since the long lay off so maybe the so called ring rust will be gone and sparkling like new...haha....and machida is gunna have think about the power of page and stay away from him, he surely wont get close enough for page to hit him in which case rampage will have to just be extremely lucky to get a clean shot off or machida will murder him with jabs and leg kicks

Machida should have this in the bag, if he gets sloppy he might get caught by a left hook or an uppercut though i have a hard time seing this happen.

Rampage will probably try to lure Machida in close range and corner him so that he has to circle to the right (into Rampage's left hook) or make him brawl. If Machida comes straight towards Rampage with straight combos it's gonna end bad for him. I believe Rampage will back away untill he gets the opportunity to plant his feet and throw an uppercut as Machida comes in.

Problem is that Machida will most likely avoid these situations, and he might even try to wrestle with Rampage. From what i understand Machida is working quite hard on his wrestling, and he might do what Rashad did.

Stick and move, slip the punch and go for the takedown. If Rampage stuffs the takedown he will probably press him against the cage from a low position to take away Rampage's strength advantage.

Machida could probably pick Rampage apart in the standup just by using the stick and move, BUT.

Rampage has a solid chin and if Machida gets cornered or dragged into a brawl i believe it's goodnight.

I hope Rampage takes it but i believe Machida will win. Either way both got KO'd by Shogun and are probably looking to redeem themselves.

Rampage is one of my favorite fighters but machida will very likely win this by UD... (I don't see rampage being (T)KO'ed, machida isnt really known for his KO power and rampage has an iron chin)

Offcourse Rampage has a punchers chance due to his KO power but that chance is small when your facing a fighter like machida..

but man, if rampage manages to knock him out, I'm gonna go ****ing nuts and storm the local karate centre

WAR RAMPAGE

true statement. I believe. But im rooting for Rampage. Rampage will start with a good gameplan. Not rushing in. once the end of the 1st/early 2nd comes, Rampage will start running at Machida. Machida will connect and it will be a Rashad like KO for Machida. Currently tht is my prediction, but we will see if it changes. Later

true statement. I believe. But im rooting for Rampage. Rampage will start with a good gameplan. Not rushing in. once the end of the 1st/early 2nd comes' date=' Rampage will start running at Machida. Machida will connect and it will be a Rashad like KO for Machida. Currently tht is my prediction, but we will see if it changes. Later[/quote']

I don't think so, the difference between rampage and rashads chin is huge

Rampage is one of my favorite fighters but machida will very likely win this by UD... (I don't see rampage being (T)KO'ed' date=' machida isnt really known for his KO power and rampage has an iron chin)

Offcourse Rampage has a punchers chance due to his KO power but that chance is small when your facing a fighter like machida..

[b']but man, if rampage manages to knock him out, I'm gonna go ****ing nuts and storm the local karate centre[/b]

WAR RAMPAGE

^^

This comment made me giggle.. and a little pee came out !! hahah Awesome!!

I`m a huge Rampage fan. I want a win for him BAD !!!

true, but when a fighter who isnt known for knock outs faces a fighter who isnt really known for being knocked out it usually doesnt end with a KO :P

I don't see machida taking any chances by going berserk like he did in the rashad fight. that would be very stupid and unnecessary against a fighter like rampage, it would only increase the risk of himself being KO'd. machida knows this. so why risk it. he's probably gonna be very careful since he got knocked the **** out in his last fight

I guess it depends on which version of Rampage shows up.

Machida is of course the technically better fighter everywhere, but Rampage has that killer instinct, fighting for your life thing that makes him a very dangerous man when backed into a corner. This is the one thing Machida was always missing and Shogun exposed that a little. If it came down to straight skill and technnique, Machida wins in a landslide, but the intangibles that make a man hard too beat or on Rampage.

Tough fight to call honestly, but given Rampage's last performance when he didn't even really look interested, I gotta go with skill and technique with this one.

But Quinton could surprise us as he is totally capable of KOing Machida cold.

Archived