The most boring/worst fight in UFC history.......

D_Wreck1406053110

all of gray maynards' date=' john fitch and jake shields fights.[/quote']

I like how you had to use a fake account for this instead of your real one.

Anyway, worst fight ever was easilly Silva/Leites. Entire match was silva running away and leites falling on his ***.

Lentz vs Winner or Quarry vs Starnes are the obvious picks... I would say I was more pissed off by Lentz vs Winner since Quarry, the guy that wasn't at fault, won the fight and Starnes was cut for his actions, whereas Lentz got the win and still fights in the UFC.

All I can say is that if Lentz pulls that **** again, he should be cut even if he wins... I understand you got to fight to your strengths but Lentz wasn't even fighting. If anything his game plan was to PREVENT fighting and to win on the "octagon control" points... an offensive waste of a Spike TV slot two people that actually went to fight could have had...

Anyway' date=' worst fight ever was easilly Silva/Leites. Entire match was silva running away and leites falling on his ***.[/quote']

I at least understand what Silva did though... if he went after Leites he probably would have ended up in a triangle exactly like Werdum did to Fedor... its not Silva's fault that all Leites can do is try to pull guard and butt scoot...

Lentz vs Winner or Quarry vs Starnes are the obvious picks... I would say I was more pissed off by Lentz vs Winner since Quarry' date=' the guy that wasn't at fault, won the fight and Starnes was cut for his actions, whereas Lentz got the win and still fights in the UFC.

All I can say is that if Lentz pulls that **** again, he should be cut even if he wins... I understand you got to fight to your strengths but Lentz wasn't even fighting. If anything his game plan was to PREVENT fighting and to win on the "octagon control" points... an offensive waste of a Spike TV slot two people that actually went to fight could have had...[/quote']

Letnz dominated the entire fight. Maybe you should learn wtf MMA is before you keep watching it, eh? It's not getting controlled the entire fight like a *****. That = you lose. But it's funny that "you know silva did what he did to avoid getting subbed". Well, Letnz doesn't have near the striking of Winner, so why would he turn it into a tough man competition if Winner is so worthless in grappling he can't even keep distance? What an ignorant hypocrite.

Mir vs Cro Cop was one of the worst recently' date=' it ended in a nice KO but what an awful fight... but yeah Lentz vs Winner is up there too, I watched that with a girl I was seeing at the time and was like '' I'm not gay I swear '' :P haha[/quote']

Agreed. It was on par you would see in the 4th tier of comp.

Starnes v Quarry was funny, a terrible fight sure but at least it had something to smile about.

Winner v Lentz p*ssed me off, and just about 99.99% of people that watched it thought it sucked bad. You can argue that Lentz did enough to win but I would say it should have been a draw considering Lentz inflicted no damage at all and spent most of the fight failing to get a takedown on a guy that was ill and has almost no wrestling background.

Hopefully Tyson will KTFO Lentz and he will be cut.

Starnes v Quarry was funny' date=' a terrible fight sure but at least it had something to smile about.

Winner v Lentz p*ssed me off, and just about 99.99% of people that watched it thought it sucked bad. You can argue that Lentz did enough to win but I would say it should have been a draw considering Lentz inflicted no damage at all and spent most of the fight failing to get a takedown on a guy that was ill and has almost no wrestling background.

Hopefully Tyson will KTFO Lentz and he will be cut.[/quote']

IF Tyson doesnt finish him then he needs to be cut.

Letnz dominated the entire fight. Maybe you should learn wtf MMA is before you keep watching it' date=' eh? It's not getting controlled the entire fight like a *****. That = you lose. But it's funny that "you know silva did what he did to avoid getting subbed". Well, Letnz doesn't have near the striking of Winner, so why would he turn it into a tough man competition if Winner is so worthless in grappling he can't even keep distance? What an ignorant hypocrite.[/quote']

So you mean grabbing his leg is dominating?

Mir vs Cro Cop was one of the worst recently' date=' it ended in a nice KO but what an awful fight... but yeah Lentz vs Winner is up there too, I watched that with a girl I was seeing at the time and was like '' I'm not gay I swear '' :P haha[/quote']

i almost wish that mir didnt KO cro cop, and that the judges awarding the decision would have declared the fight 30-27 in favor of the UFC over me... for shelling out 59.99 for the HD PPV.

Archived