The Tito Ortiz Appreciation!

Shady_Champ

TitoOrtiz-HBB1680x1050.jpg&t=1

Let's see there's so much Greatness about him so where do we start?

Tito Ortiz was the guy who was leading the charge for the UFC to make them mainstream. He opened the doors for guys like Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture to make MILLIONS!!!

If it had not been for Tito TUF would have never been created when it was, because the UFC would not have been on the verge of getting as big as it was. Sure TUF would have eventually came out but not as soon.

He has the most Title defenses in the division that has proved to be the toughest to keep the belt in. He's a great coach and has helped many young fighters on their path to being UFC fighters. Love him or hate him Tito puts asses in the seats and makes it so UFC fighters can make more, people are always looking forward to the next TIto fight whether they want to admit it or not, Plain and Simple Tito Ortiz is the man! So get in here and show your appreciation for The Huntington Beach Bad Boy TIito Ortiz!!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TitoOrtiz-HBB1680x1050.jpg&t=1

Let's see there's so much Greatness about him so where do we start?

Tito Ortiz was the guy who was leading the charge for the UFC to make them mainstream. He opened the doors for guys like Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture to make MILLIONS!!!

If it had not been for Tito TUF would have never been created when it was' date=' because the UFC would not have been on the verge of getting as big as it was. Sure TUF would have eventually came out but not as soon.

He has the most Title defenses in the division that has proved to be the toughest to keep the belt in. He's a great coach and has helped many young fighters on their path to being UFC fighters. Love him or hate him Tito puts asses in the seats and makes it so UFC fighters can make more, people are always looking forward to the next TIto fight whether they want to admit it or not, Plain and Simple Tito Ortiz is the man! So get in here and show your appreciation for The Huntington Beach Bad Boy TIito Ortiz!!![/quote']

^^

My name is Eclipse76 and I endorse this thread :)

• 1 month later...

Lets show thanks to all the humor the worst LHW in the UFC brings to us , I mean who doesn't enjoy laughing at the man? the myth? the moron?

334uamb.gif

lyoto-machida_tito-ortiz.gif

wandygif.gif

128141499_b2a39a37b7.jpg

Theres plenty I've missed if you want to incorporate some of your favorite Tito moments , like the head smashings Chuck and Vitor also gave him or his failure at commentating amongst many others.

Lets not forget this man is a LEGEND!

]

128141499_b2a39a37b7.jpg

Theres plenty I've missed if you want to incorporate some of your favorite Tito moments , like the head smashings Chuck and Vitor also gave him or his failure at commentating amongst many others.

Lets not forget this man is a LEGEND!

I forget didnt he beat wandy and vitor? wait thats right he did so your dumb :)

]

128141499_b2a39a37b7.jpg

Theres plenty I've missed if you want to incorporate some of your favorite Tito moments ' date=' like the head smashings Chuck and Vitor also gave him or his failure at commentating amongst many others.

Lets not forget this man is a LEGEND![/quote']

I forget didnt he beat wandy and vitor? wait thats right he did so your dumb :)

If you mean by BEAT, Get his *** beat and then lay on his opponent so he doesn't die , yeah he might have.

Archived