I'm still impressed!

T_R_E_O_S

Cody Mckenzie was winning the first round hands down and although almost completely gassed he wasnt doing too bad in the second round. If the boy works on his cardio I believe he could be a much better fighter. I was on the fence about the fight since I am a fan of both fighters, and it was sad to see McKenzie get his first loss and Kos be such a **** but I believe we will be seeing him again. Hopefully in the finale.

im just glad he lost, when he got knocked down by that gut check i started emphatically celebrating. i was hooting and hollering and overly celebrating while not giving a damn about that loser. i imagine that if a see him walk by id give him a slap on the rear for putting up a good fight; but seriously, that what he gets for talking all that smack.

im just glad he lost' date=' when he got knocked down by that gut check i started emphatically celebrating. i was hooting and hollering and overly celebrating while not giving a damn about that loser. i imagine that if a see him walk by id give him a slap on the rear for putting up a good fight; but seriously, that what he gets for talking all that smack.[/quote']

what??

and yea cody is not a wrestler he is cody the fighter and he said that taekdowns are what get him more tired than anything

Archived