If Marquardt wins tonight....

ForrestGriffinFan101

i think marquardt has the best chance to beat belfort but not silva i dont see how he would win, nate used to always getting the better of the exchanges on the, he could use his legs to nuetralize belforts power and speed but silva is just a better striker then marquardt in every sense of the way

okami will destroy marquart therefore okami will be fighting for the title. he could beat either belfort or silva

In no way' date=' shape, or form will Okami will be able to DESTROY Marquardt. In order to destroy him you have to cause physical harm. That won't happen.

Nate has shown me nothing to make me think that the 2nd fight would be any different then the 1st.

I guarantee that Nate would beat Silva.

That's a big IF tonight. Okami is no slouch anywhere. He may not be very exciting and explosive, but he's technical and methodical.

I'm rooting for Marquardt to win, but it will be tough to pull off a win against Okami. If Marquardt wins, he could beat Belfort by taking him down and ground and pounding him to a decision victory or TKO. He could also do it to Silva, but it would be a lot harder, I think.

Nate has shown me nothing to make me think that the 2nd fight would be any different then the 1st.

+1... I was right about to say this myself...

I think Nate will probably beat Okami but I'm hoping Okami wins, just so we can see Silva (lets face it, he will not only beat Belfort, but will be making an example of him) avenge his DQ loss... I don't think I would want to see Marquardt receive another one-sided beating in a second fight...

Nate is a better, more rounded, more experienced fighter than the last time he fought Anderson, but on most days he's still a bit behind both of those men and has proven suceptible to fighters with good wrestling and a dedicated gameplan (see fight vs. Sonnen.)

Of course, anything can happen in MMA and on a given day, I wouldnt bet against anyone in the top 5-10 of a given division (I say 5-10 because some divisions, like welterweight and light heavyweight are more stacked than others like heavyweight) beating anyone else in that division.

That said, Nate's stregths are his boxing, cardio and general well roundedness - I think Anderson would enjoy time & space to move in and out on him and either score strike points for a UD or get a (T)KO and while Nate's well roundedness and cardio could pay off against Belfort, that's assuming he can cope with the opening flurry of Belfort's more-aggresive-than-most striking and I'm prone to think that Vitor would get a TKO1 on most days.

In no way' date=' shape, or form will Okami will be able to DESTROY Marquardt. In order to destroy him you have to cause physical harm. That won't happen.

I guarantee that Nate would beat Silva.[/quote']

And why is that? What has Nate done that makes you so confident? And just how would he beat him? UD/T(KO)/Sub???

I'm looking forward to your answer, it should be interesting.

Nate is a better' date=' more rounded, more experienced fighter than the last time he fought Anderson, but on most days he's still a bit behind both of those men and has proven suceptible to fighters with good wrestling and a dedicated gameplan (see fight vs. Sonnen.)

Of course, anything can happen in MMA and on a given day, I wouldnt bet against anyone in the top 5-10 of a given division (I say 5-10 because some divisions, like welterweight and light heavyweight are more stacked than others like heavyweight) beating anyone else in that division.

That said, Nate's stregths are his boxing, cardio and general well roundedness - I think Anderson would enjoy time & space to move in and out on him and either score strike points for a UD or get a (T)KO and while Nate's well roundedness and cardio could pay off against Belfort, that's assuming he can cope with the opening flurry of Belfort's more-aggresive-than-most striking and I'm prone to think that Vitor would get a TKO1 on most days.[/quote']

Vitor isn't as good as people cut him out to be.

Every single person in MMA is suceptible to Sonnen's wrestling (even Okami, who probably has the best TDD in the division).

Nate has good TDD.

Archived