Why is Fedor not in the UFC?

Tomatonose

You are visibly a dweeb

and most likely a virgin

amirite?

no you are not correct.

infact I will go so far as to say that you are INCORRECT.

but this does not make brock any less of a valid steroid enhanced closeted homosexual icon beefcake.

and your assumptions about my character do not make brocks fan base any more heterosexual.

brock fan:

"brock is like AS REAL AS IT GETS! right guys!...... totally, like, you see this poster I have on the roof over my bed in my moms basement? you can TOTALLY see all his muscles and genitals and stuff in this right?......awesome......he is SO buff!"

friend of brock fan:

"wait.................

did........... did you just say you could see his genitals in that poster?..........."

brock fan:

"what!? uh......uh...haha.....uh...ahahahahha..... totally NOT dude.......whatever, stop ripping on me man....HAHAHAHAHA...... your funny......... lol.....totally though, you should check out his muscles.....they are awesome....ALL of his muscles *winkwink*....... you know.... you could get a better view if you were laying on my bed........."

... you posted your two-faced troll crap on KFM's thread' date=' so it got deleted ..&

your Mir lll thread got canned/ deleted > your borkle-troll failure .. lmao

..................................................[img']http://www.turtlefan.com/Pictures/gif-turtle/gif-tortoise.gif[/img]

I can just picture a guy over the age of 40 on the other end calling somebody a 'Borkle-Troll failure'.

*shudder*

retard_keyboard.gif

no you are not correct.

infact I will go so far as to say that you are INCORRECT.

but this does not make brock any less of a valid steroid enhanced closeted homosexual icon beefcake.

and your assumptions about my character do not make brocks fan base any more heterosexual.

brock fan:

"brock is like AS REAL AS IT GETS! right guys!...... totally' date=' like, you see this poster I have on the roof over my bed in my moms basement? you can TOTALLY see all his muscles and genitals and stuff in this right?......awesome......he is SO buff!"

friend of brock fan:

"wait.................

did........... did you just say you could see his genitals in that poster?..........."

brock fan:

"what!? uh......uh...haha.....uh...ahahahahha..... totally NOT dude.......whatever, stop ripping on me man....HAHAHAHAHA...... your funny......... lol.....totally though, you should check out his muscles.....they are awesome....ALL of his muscles *winkwink*....... you know.... you could get a better view if you were laying on my bed........."[/quote']Traslation: "Yes SCO you're right"

Right after you delete your worthless life

lolpwnwtfgtforoflcopter!

pwnwinwhat?

huh?

uh............. you are a computer nerd.

normal guy:

"hey sco! you want to recycle that can instead of throwing it in the trash? the bin is right beside the trash can"

sco:

"oh yah....well....... maybe...... maybe you and ......... maybe your FACE should just .....recycle your BUTT!......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

sco 1 you 0!"

lolpwnwtfgtforoflcopter!

pwnwinwhat?

huh?

uh............. you are a computer nerd.

normal guy:

"hey sco! you want to recycle that can instead of throwing it in the trash? the bin is right beside the trash can"

sco:

"oh yah....well....... maybe...... maybe you and ......... maybe your FACE should just .....recycle your BUTT!......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

sco 1 you 0!"

Whatever you say virg

Back on topic

Fedor is not in the UFC because he's a filthy coward who won't even fight the Strikeforce champ' date='[/quote']

he cleaned out pride, he is allowed to take a break.

lesnar cleaned out the heavy weight division in the homoerotic man ballet league..........wait.......do they even HAVE weight classes in the homoerotic man ballet league?.................probably not....... too many rules would cut down on the 2 on 1 bondage/slave matches

he cleaned out pride' date=' he is allowed to take a break.

lesnar cleaned out the heavy weight division in the homoerotic man ballet league..........wait.......do they even HAVE weight classes in the homoerotic man ballet league?.................probably not....... too many rules would cut down on the 2 on 1 bondage/slave matches[/quote']Taking a break while he's still and active fighter halfway through his career?

lol

Taking a break while he's still and active fighter halfway through his career?

lol

kind of like what brock did half way through one of his fights?

lol

and may I add that you are CLEARLY avoiding the accusations of brock being an HIV carrying homosexual.

good dodge.

Why don't you stop talking to me stalker?

Can't get enough?

sco you suck.

I thought you had more fight in you but you,like all lesnar fans, are exactly like brock "gay for pay" lesnar.

weak and on anabolic steroids and also more likely than not a closet homosexual carrier of the human immunodeficiency virus more commonly known as HIV.

Archived