What would you think of bringing back Tournament PPVs?

Jbrahams

Similar to the old UFC but for certain titles like an all lightweight tournament of 8 fighters to crown the champion.

I think the good thing is that fighters would try to actually finish fights so that they can have more energy for the fights later on in the night, so fighters like Fitch, Maynard, Shields and kinda GSP (hurts me to say :L) would fight a bit differently

Fan of it or not?

Watching champions fight more frequently? Of course I'd buy a couple of ppv if they were all apart of a tournament. I think mma fighters get far to big of a break between fights. Most fighters don't even get a serious injury and only fight 3 to 4 times a year.

i wish BUT not going to happen.

Go Oz in the league.... Cream those Kiwi's.... :D

Two losses on the same day, one in League one in Union - bad day for the aussies

Tournaments will never happen in the UFC - no way that authorities would let them be staged therefore, the main line credibility would vanish if they did a non-sanctioned event

I was never a fan of them anyway - too many times fighters withdrew, got injured etc. I think that it has its place in the past, thats where it should stay

Archived