Q. about scoring.

KozureOkami

Say a fight goes to a decision (shocking, I know...) and the score ends up as follows...

Fighter A - Fighter B

Round 1 10 9

Round 2 10 9

Round 3 8 10

That makes it 28 - 28, but Fighter A wins 2 rounds. Draw, or victory for Fighter A?

(Let's just say all 3 judges score the same.)

Just something I've been wondering for a while, and no one I've asked seems to know, either....

Say a fight goes to a decision (shocking' date=' I know...) and the score ends up as follows...

Fighter A - Fighter B

Round 1 10 9

Round 2 10 9

Round 3 8 10

That makes it 28 - 28, but Fighter A wins 2 rounds. Draw, or victory for Fighter A?

(Let's just say all 3 judges score the same.)

Just something I've been wondering for a while, and no one I've asked seems to know, either....[/quote']

28 > 28 is false.

28 < 28 is false.

therefore 28 = 28.

therefore draw.

Ahhh... my namesake has nothing to do with the fighter. It didn't occur to me till after I signed up. My screen name is actually the Japanese title of the comic/film series Lone Wolf and Cub. Lone Wolf is the samurai pictured in my avatar.

I will go out on a limb to say I'm more a fan of fights, not fighters.

Ahhh... my namesake has nothing to do with the fighter. It didn't occur to me till after I signed up. My screen name is actually the Japanese title of the comic/film series Lone Wolf and Cub. Lone Wolf is the samurai pictured in my avatar.

I will go out on a limb to say I'm more a fan of fights' date=' not fighters.[/quote']

Aint nothing WRONG with being a fan of FIGHTS and NOT FIGHTERS !!!!

Except Lyoto...... :D

Yes. I hate LnP. And Wall n Stall.

As I mentioned in another thread, if Lyoto takes Rampage, he should face off against the winner of Bones/Bader for number 1 contender.

If Lyoto takes that, and Shogun takes Evans, then the 3rd fight happens, is relevant to the division and the title is at stake. I won't complain about a deserved rematch.

Archived