Jonathon Brookins seems like the guy who is a level above on TUF

Craig_M

how many irrelevant brookins threads are yall going to post in this section. And it took you 3 fights to realize that he is going to win the show. Your a slow guy then cause I knew since the beginning of the show that he was going to win.

Im one of the guys who seen is fight with Aldo before he was on the show so ur jumping on the wrong guys dude .

U dont have to be aggresive on poster , save ur hanger for people who try to hurt the one u love .

Im one of the guys who seen is fight with Aldo before he was on the show so ur jumping on the wrong guys dude .

U dont have to be aggresive on poster ' date=' save ur hanger for people who try to hurt the one u love .[/quote']

Are you his bodyguard ? And I understand that your a gsp fan but to sit here and type like he talks is overdoing it. And save me the I am french speech please

Submitting 2 low tier fighters makes you the best in the house' date=' sets you up to win the season, makes you the most well rounded, makes you a real beast.[/quote']

once again if you klnew anything about mma you would know brookins has fought world class mixed martial artists and done exceptionally well outside out the 3 round aldo fight . but like usual you dont have a clue what your talking about. lol

throwing and submitting a world class judoka makes you a beast

OK' date=' the throw was pretty impressive. Sako didn't show too much Judo on the show though.

once again if you klnew anything about mma you would know brookins has fought world class mixed martial artists and done exceptionally well outside out the 3 round aldo fight . but like usual you dont have a clue what your talking about. lol

You got me.

Are you his bodyguard ? And I understand that your a gsp fan but to sit here and type like he talks is overdoing it. And save me the I am french speech please

U sound mad , why u asking if im is body guard when i only like the kids attitude and the way he fight .

He awesome in what he does so learn some respect.

how many irrelevant brookins threads are yall going to post in this section. And it took you 3 fights to realize that he is going to win the show. Your a slow guy then cause I knew since the beginning of the show that he was going to win.

Wow...you are awesome. I usually choose to reserve the word hero for those who save lives or have a dramatic positive influence on the world but in this case I'm willing to make the exception. You deserve a plaque or ribbon of some sort :(

Wow...you are awesome. I usually choose to reserve the word hero for those who save lives or have a dramatic positive influence on the world but in this case I'm willing to make the exception. You deserve a plaque or ribbon of some sort :(

+1

this guy is legendary.

infinite wisdom

Archived