Just wondering for the lols?

Kable

Hey' date=' with the Brock loss we may get Brock/Mir 3 after they both coach a season of TUF.

Which we'll only watch for the trash talk, cause it's not like Brock would have great coaching ability...

"Hey Brock, how do you set up a gogoplata?"

"BROCK SMASH. BUD SUCKS. ME GET ON WIFE NOW!"[/quote']

lol

Hey' date=' with the Brock loss we may get Brock/Mir 3 after they both coach a season of TUF.

Which we'll only watch for the trash talk, cause it's not like Brock would have great coaching ability...

i dont think any brock fans talk like this people that hate brock fans are worse there always talking just as much **** as "brock fans" yer just as bad as the bad brock fans ...

Haters have perfect sense...

Here's an example:

Prior to Brock/Cain - "Cain will MURDER Brock. He's a superior fighter, the best there was/is/ever will be"

After the fight - "HAHAHAHAHAH Brock lost to a CAN!!! take THAT Brock fans!!! LoL!!@ OMG"

My suggestion is to take a chill pill and give credit to Cain.

Brock (That dude who knows nothing about MMA) somehow managed to retain his belt longer than any previous champ. So I'd give some credit to him to...

That said, if Cain beats JDS, he will keep the title for a very significant reign.

I've been trying to think about what kind of coach Brock would be. I really haven't come to any conclusion about what aspect of MMA he would excel in as a coach.

Standup - We all know the answer to that one

Wrestling - I'm sure he is as good a wrestler as he is touted to be, but he couldn't keep Cain down.

Strenght and Conditioning - Perhaps, although no other fighter is built like him so that could be an issue.

I think the biggest issue with Brock coaching TUF would be his attitude and lack of respect for other fighters. Although this last comment is just an opinion based upon what I have seen on T.V. and the net.

I've been trying to think about what kind of coach Brock would be. I really haven't come to any conclusion about what aspect of MMA he would excel in as a coach.

Standup - We all know the answer to that one

Wrestling - I'm sure he is as good a wrestler as he is touted to be' date=' but he couldn't keep Cain down.

Strenght and Conditioning - Perhaps, although no other fighter is built like him so that could be an issue.

I think the biggest issue with Brock coaching TUF would be his attitude and lack of respect for other fighters. Although this last comment is just an opinion based upon what I have seen on T.V. and the net.[/quote']

He would bring his coaches in.

Brock would just train with his fighters.

If anything he prolly learn as much as his fighters would.

Why have all the Brock Lesnar fans deemed Cain the Greatest HW in the World because he beat Brock Lesnar when before hand they were like "BROCK SMASH HIM CAUSE HE HAVE BIG ARMS AND BIGGER IS STRONGER RAWR!!!"

I'm a Brock fan and I haven't deemed Cain the best HW in the world. However I will say that he is better then I thought he was, and I do think that Carwin could beat him.

I'm a Brock fan and I haven't deemed Cain the best HW in the world. However I will say that he is better then I thought he was' date=' and I do think that Carwin could beat him.[/quote']

Nothing TOPS Tito losing...

AGAIN....

j/k

Nite Shady. :D

Archived