Fight for the Troops 2

bonesbonesbones

AKA UFC 126. I just realized how awesome this event is gonna be, is anyone as psyched as I am already.

Anderson Silva getting an opportunity to dominantly defend his belt after getting dominated yet winning.

Vitor Belfot getting an opportunity to take a great champions belt away

The Jon Jones Ryan Bader fight we have all been waiting for

Jake Ellenberger hopefully beating the **** out of Jon Fitch

And Rich Frankling taking another stop on the tour of beating the **** out of my least favorite fighters.

This card is gonna go down as one of the best.

And now I know I called this Fight for the Troops 2 when its not actually that, too bad its in the title so this isnt what you expected and I cant edit my dumb *** thread.

AKA UFC 126. I just realized how awesome this event is gonna be' date=' is anyone as psyched as I am already.

Anderson Silva getting an opportunity to dominantly defend his belt after getting dominated yet winning.

Vitor Belfot getting an opportunity to take a great champions belt away

The Jon Jones Ryan Bader fight we have all been waiting for

Jake Ellenberger hopefully beating the **** out of Jon Fitch

And Rich Frankling taking another stop on the tour of beating the **** out of my least favorite fighters.

This card is gonna go down as one of the best.[/quote']

mmm Fight for the troops 2 and UFC 126 are completly different events, you've just listed UFC 126 not Fight for the Troops 2 which features the likes of Barry v Beltran, Swick against some guy, Mittrione etc...

Archived