Most exciting weight class ?

GSP_4_PM

I just watched WEC 52 and I gotta say I think the bantamweight/featherweight bouts are really exciting.. Is it strictly the size that makes these guys so exciting ?

Thoughts ?

Opinions ?

Compliments ?

Vive le Canada et GSP

Bonne chance pour l'avenir GSP

merci pour l'?coute

I happen to think WW is the most stacked weight class at present time.

GSP aside' date=' you have a very impressive list of fighters and possible fights, such as doesn't exist on other classes.[/quote']

For me personally, I think it has been the WW fights as of late and not the fighters. I feel like i've seen more exciting fights in the LW, MW, BW, FW divisions. You could be right about the calibre of the fighters, but again that is debatable.

are you saying you can't have a personal opinion about a topic without it presenting equally valid alternatives ?

Of course you can, but then, it is an opinion that is based on your personal assessment of the topic. And it, being your personal opinion can always be challenged as being biased.

What I'm trying to say is, that there's a reason I prefer the lighter weights. Their style appeals more to my tastes. That is why my opinion is biased.

It doesn't necessarily MAKE these class weight more exciting for others though.

Of course you can' date=' but then, it is an opinion that is based on your personal assessment of the topic. And it, being your personal opinion can always be challenged as being biased.

What I'm trying to say is, that there's a reason I prefer the lighter weights. Their style appeals more to my tastes. That is why my opinion is biased.

It doesn't necessarily MAKE these class weight more exciting for others though.[/quote']

I just explained the definition of unbiased and you agreed.

;)

I think it is very possible for some ppl to make a decision of have an opinion on a topic without prejudice or bias.

I just explained the definition of unbiased and you agreed.

;)

I think it is very possible for some ppl to make a decision of have an opinion on a topic without prejudice or bias.

I think that when it comes to a subject of personal taste (rather than discussing factual subject - i.e. that can be "proven") it's all biased, but I think we're on the same page :)

Archived