Daily Reminder of how great Anderson "The Spider" Silva is.

Shady_Champ

get a life.

you make 100 of silva threads everyday' date=' the mods should ban you clown, where is UFCGOD to own you again ?[/quote']

What's your other account name, since UFCGOD1 was around well before your time. And that troll never owned me.

Here's a link to all the threads I've created and it will show that I don't make a bunch of Silva threads everyday

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar...earchid=392455

It probably just seems that way because people keep discussing in them which keeps the thread on the first page.

Now you've been owned:)

What's your other account name' date=' since UFCGOD1 was around well before your time. And that troll never owned me.

Here's a link to all the threads I've created and it will show that I don't make a bunch of Silva threads everyday

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar...earchid=392455

It probably just seems that way because people keep discussing in them which keeps the thread on the first page.

Now you've been owned:)[/quote']

Ive been lurking around and UFCGOD1 owned you in EVERY thread, you got saved by the mods when he got banned.

Ive been lurking around and UFCGOD1 owned you in EVERY thread' date=' you got saved by the mods when he got banned.[/quote']

Hello XxImportantthreadsxX. You're just a Silva hater. That troll has never owned me, I always owned him. Anyway this thread isn't about me it's about the Greatest fighter on the Planet, Anderson Silva.

Hello XxImportantthreadsxX. You're just a Silva hater. That troll has never owned me' date=' I always owned him. Anyway this thread isn't about me it's about the Greatest fighter on the Planet, Anderson Silva.[/quote']

this is not XxImportantthreadsxX, you fear UFCGOD1

UFCGOD1>you.

this is not XxImportantthreadsxX' date=' you fear UFCGOD1

UFCGOD1>you.[/quote']

Amen Pope.

Pope its obvious you have no life stalking shady in past threads. About 7/10 threads are troll threads this is an appreciation thread.

Anderson Silva best middleweight in the world.

I aint the pope and shin says FAIL.

No hard feeling Shady

shin has much respect.....

• 2 months later...

Archived