Anyone on here taken steroids?

Slam_Man

yes i have and all i can say is please please please read everything you can get your hands on about any roid you are going to try.

also please verify that what you have is the real thing before you put it in your body!

as with anything educate yourself before you put anything in your body!

Is their a safer method between oral and needles?

Is their a safer method between oral and needles?

no!

oral can feck up your liver and kidneys so you need to supplement to help with that!

needles well that just opens up a whole new can of worms!

be clean and safe with the needles but you can always suffer infections!

if you are dead set then as i say read read read,become an expert before you try anything!

no!

oral can feck up your liver and kidneys so you need to supplement to help with that!

needles well that just opens up a whole new can of worms!

be clean and safe with the needles but you can always suffer infections!

if you are dead set then as i say read read read' date='become an expert before you try anything![/quote']

Honestly, I'm just curious for the most part, I'm not that set on doing them. After you ingest your dose for the day, how does it feel when they start to kick in?

Honestly' date=' I'm just curious for the most part, I'm not that set on doing them. After you ingest your dose for the day, how does it feel when they start to kick in?[/quote']

from my experience you dont really get a "feeling" you will just notice that you get bigger and stronger over a period of time! you are able to train sooner as your body repairs faster but beware a lot of the size tends to be water retained in your muscles!

mood swings acne and unexplained anger are something to look out for.

from my experience you dont really get a "feeling" you will just notice that you get bigger and stronger over a period of time! you are able to train sooner as your body repairs faster but beware a lot of the size tends to be water retained in your muscles!

mood swings acne and unexplained anger are something to look out for.

Do you get so wrapped up in working out on 'roids that you go into a different world where nothing else matters?

i thought about it when a friend told me he could get some Dianabol... but i pussied out (thankfully).

i stopped taking creatine too, coz i was having some bowel problems.

My advice - stay away from that s***. Now i only take Whey protein (and i'v increased the ammount of raw vegetables i eat... and to be honest i feel great :)

My brother was bringing it across the mexican Border he literally got ripped 4x faster than me and he got dramatically stronger. It wasnt over the span of one day tho. He didnt instantly turn into superman. I think if you use it for a short time it could help. I used to inject them in his *** didnt ever look like it hurt him.

One thing my brother did tho was use a completely new needle everytime I dunno if this is the standard but I would suggest this method.

One thing my brother did tho was use a completely new needle everytime I dunno if this is the standard but I would suggest this method.

I remember working for a community development group that shared the same building with a needle exchange program... it was always weird and a little awkward to see huge bodybuilders roll up in the midst of a sea of decrepit junkies...

Yeah, I like your brother's idea...

I remember working for a community development group that shared the same building with a needle exchange program... it was always weird and a little awkward to see huge bodybuilders roll up in the midst of a sea of decrepit junkies...

Yeah' date=' I like your brother's idea...[/quote']

Wow, I've actually seen a body builder walking into a similar type building, probably getting clean needles!

Twenty.

Thats still a bit young to start doing roids to be honest, but you wont be the first to do that lol. How long have you been working out? Because if you just started, then you shouldnt even think about doing roids buddy :)

Anyway, if you start doing roids, gather as much info about them as you can,for example on good bodybuilders forum's.. there are a few really good forums around where experienced guys can help you with that kind of stuff. But if you just started training, they will probably only give you advice on how to eat and how to train, and tell you how much of an idiot you are if you want to start doing roids right away:)

Thats still a bit young to start doing roids to be honest' date=' but you wont be the first to do that lol. How long have you been working out? Because if you just started, then you shouldnt even think about doing roids buddy :)

Anyway, if you start doing roids, gather as much info about them as you can,for example on good bodybuilders forum's.. there are a few really good forums around where experienced guys can help you with that kind of stuff. But if you just started training, they will probably only give you advice on how to eat and how to train, and tell you how much of an idiot you are if you want to start doing roids right away:)[/quote']

Yeah, I've been working out now steadily for a solid two years. At least...

Archived