shinsplit is smashing fast.

Shady_Champ

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy **** this guys post count is insane!!! I checked and he had 250 posts with in the last 24 hour period. Dude is gonna have 15' date='000 by 2011 it's insane. Come on Shin admit it you're doing it o purpose. He's at 7272 And his join date is 7/10.

PS This is not a shot at shin this is more of a WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?[/quote']

Yeah, I wanna know his secrets,

• 2 months later...
Hotties hurt alot of people.

Indeed...

Yes I forgot about those.. those caused some stink even though i was only trying to make conversation. I have done 100 posts in a couple hours' date=' is that a good pace?:D[/quote']

Even Shady has copied you in an ask Shady Thread.

BUT they all fail in comparison to what your threads generated....

When I had haters I went inot the zone and trolled them with threads..I guess?? Will this account be banned? Who knows..but it should not be since I have done nothing wrong.

Yeah you're getting Banned. Are you going to make other accounts like SCO FAIL1 and others or are you going to stay gone once this one is banned?

When I had haters I went inot the zone and trolled them with threads..I guess?? Will this account be banned? Who knows..but it should not be since I have done nothing wrong.

People "turned on you" because they we sick of you never ending stream of self promoting ****. People tend to get sick of people that proclaim themselves and the living equivelent of jesus and superman combined at every possible opportunity. They grew sick of your post whoring, and thread hijacking, and your overall pompous attitude.

....And you more than likely will be banned, since you are A) a permanetly banned member, and B) created an account while under a ban.

Bye Bye :D

one last time, for those who havent seen it.

Administrator

Fast was banned for a day for quoting a questionable picture after being warned the week before about not quoting questionable pictures' date=' then made another account saying his Fast account ws broken. He blamed me for breaking it (which is funny that he would think I care enough to waste time trying to get Sparkart to lock him out) and we shut down his Jesus MMA account and publicly said he needed to try to fix the Fast account. Brewster tried to help, then Brewster asked me to help.

I personally fixed Fast's account, not knowing he badmouthed me on another forum. I don't care what he said, and he was advised he could come back, but he told Brewster he didn't want to and had some more "nice" things to say about me. Very Christian of him. Very.

So, the final verdict is that Fast told Brewster it was fine to ban him, then apparently he forgot and flipped out on Brewster...[b']thus he has proven he double talks, is mean to people who help him, doesn't listen to reason, and has no more welcome from the UFC Community.[/b]

:D

I had no idea the original "fast account says banned under it' date=' [b']that is new to me.[/b] It was my understanding that the fast account would be deleted. Hence that is why I didnt pm a mod before hand.

No it isnt new to you. I told you it, flat out. You even responded to it.You are so full of ****. You havent been back here a single day, and already you are contradicting yourself.

i have proof.

I have no idea what you speak of' date=' [b']yes the Fast account was banned[/b], not because I did something wrong, I just told Brewster at the time I didnt want to post considering the circumstances. I am doing nothing wrong. Thanks

Archived