Dan Hardy vs Paulo Thiago - rumored for UFC 127

YAKO

This match is intresting...

> Both fighters like to bang. however Thiago has the superior ground game

> Both fighters coming off 2 losses (so potentially their last UFC fight)

i like both fighters and i dont want any of them to get dropped from the UFC. however Dan is still the man... WAR HARDY!

Tough fight for Hardy hopefully he wins though !

tough is all your gonna get in the UFC. I think hardy has this fight covered, if he avoids takedowns he can pick him apart standing. However Dan has been working subs with eddie bravo... so i wouldnt be surprised if he lands a submission. but if he plays it smart he'll avoid the ground.

That would be a great fight - I'm a huge Hardy fan, but I'd expect Thiago to win because he's more well rounded.

Either guy should be safe from a cut should they lose because they are popular, talented and put on entertaining fights (Hardy has the extra cushion of being integral to the UFC's UK marketing plan) but if they fail to win their next (probably preliminary card) match, they'd be in trouble. Whoever wins basically hangs on to top status at WW by the skin of their teeth...

tough is all your gonna get in the UFC. I think hardy has this fight covered' date=' if he avoids takedowns he can pick him apart standing. However Dan has been working subs with eddie bravo... so i wouldnt be surprised if he lands a submission. but if he plays it smart he'll avoid the ground.[/quote']

Hardy only has one actual submission (making someone tap out due to a hold) in his mma career. But anything can happen. I give the fight to Thiago cause he is more well rounded

That would be a great fight - I'm a huge Hardy fan' date=' but I'd expect Thiago to win because he's more well rounded.

Either guy should be safe from a cut should they lose because they are popular, talented and put on entertaining fights (Hardy has the extra cushion of being integral to the UFC's UK marketing plan) but if they fail to win their next (probably preliminary card) match, they'd be in trouble. Whoever wins basically hangs on to top status at WW by the skin of their teeth...[/quote']

kimbo was popular... he got cut lol :P

This match is intresting...

> Both fighters like to bang. however Thiago has the superior ground game

> Both fighters coming off 2 losses (so potentially their last UFC fight)

i like both fighters and i dont want any of them to get dropped from the UFC. however Dan is still the man... WAR HARDY!

Hardy is gonna get submitted that is all.

I like them both, but definitely wanna see Paulo back to his winning ways. His fights against swick and koscheck were the ****

Besides, he very may well have the most badass "other job" of any MMA fighter. He's part of Brazil's Special Forces? Rappelling down choppers and knocking down doors to bust caps in drug kingpins and kidnappers? I mean, come on guys you know that's sick. Dude's gotta have nerves of steel

Archived