To the Judge who just scored the fight 30-26 Osipczak

TigerChamp

how the hell do you come up with 30-28 ??? How is that even possible?? explain this NOW!!!

i thought the loser would get 9 points or less.,....winner gets 10 and obviously in the judges mind Osipczak won all three rounds??

just how the hell did he win the third round? with his takedown defense in the last 10 seconds when the judge woke up?

How is 30-28 possible??? fire this guy. he can't perform a simple job.

Calm down dude. A judge can score a round 10-10 if he deems it to be too close to call. Obviously this judge scored rounds one and two in favour of Osipczak and for some reason decided that the third round was a draw.

because it is atrocious scoring and this sport will struggle more and more to get taken seriously if the judges literally do NOT know what they are doing

no really, not even exaggerating

the

judges

dont

understand

the

sport!!!

its embarrassing as a fan

x

because it is atrocious scoring and this sport will struggle more and more to get taken seriously if the judges literally do NOT know what they are doing

no really' date=' not even exaggerating

the

judges

dont

understand

the

sport!!!

x[/quote']

It's certainly an odd decision but weirder things have happened in MMA judging. Who knows, with such an odd score, it could easily be down to an error in the judges recording of the score. It's happened before. All it takes is for the wrong number to be written in the wrong column.

Calm down dude. A judge can score a round 10-10 if he deems it to be too close to call. Obviously this judge scored rounds one and two in favour of Osipczak and for some reason decided that the third round was a draw.

yes he can call it 10-10

but still that makes no sense. There is no way Osipczak could have EVER won that third round. He wasn't even in it at all. he had his *** ripped apart and handed to him on a silver platter.

For ANY judge to give that third round to osipzcak is a total disgrace to this sport and should retire and hang his head in shame.

30-28 osipczek? what fight was this guy even watching?? Ludwig had the guy looking like he was literally ready to be knocked out on his feet........apparently according to whatever moron was judging, you can still win a round by doing nothing but getting punched over and over again in the face, backpeddaling, staggering over into the cage and continuing the cycle

a prime example of what an embarassment to this sport the judges can be, when a guy can get his rectum roasted for an entire round, mount no offensive attack whatsoever, look like he is about ready to fall over and die at any second, and still get credited by ANY judge for winning the round. Ask yourself just how is this possible?

sure the first two rounds were iffy. could have gave it to either or. but to say that osipczak won the third round is completely ridiculous. you can watch it as many times as you want to see that the only thing he did in that round was get his brains bashed in and defend a takedown in the last ten seconds of the round, and as a fight fan it sickens me to see decisions like that

pisses me right off, but good for ludwig for pulling through for the victory he earned.

It happens a lot. I've seen plenty of fights which have been scored 30-28 or 29-29' date=' due to a 10-10 round.[/quote']

I thought the rules were

'ten point must system. Winner of the round scores 10 points, his opponent 9 or less' ????

Confused. I think there was just an error with the scorecards, should've read 29-28.

This one had me scratching my head on the night, a 10 - 10 round?? Got to admit that I cant remember ever seeing a 10 - 10 round ever. I do accept that it can technically happen but i just cant ever remember it?

I am going to go for the idea that the scores were actually read out wrong as that is the only thing that really makes sense.

If someone did score it then I propose that we get rid of judges and therefore decisions and opt for the best of 3 rock/paper/scissors to decide fight after 3 rounds - that way the credibility of the result would go up as currently people who have no idea how to score MMA seem to be snapping up all the judging jobs

no really' date=' not even exaggerating

the

judges

dont

understand

the

sport!!!

x[/quote']

Judges are always horrible. Its annoying but the truth.

Archived