Anderson silva response........(not really)

Bobmyster

"I'm really worried I might fall to sleep in my fight with okami and get caught while dreaming about mma domination! I'm really worried that when I beat vitor that I may lose endless nights sleep worrying about okami's offensive jab and endless attempts at takedowns, I hope sonnen loses his appeal!' (silva wakes up in a cold sweat)!

"I'm really worried I might fall to sleep in my fight with okami and get caught while dreaming about mma domination! I'm really worried that when I beat vitor that I may lose endless nights sleep worrying about okami's offensive jab and endless attempts at takedowns' date=' I hope sonnen loses his appeal!' (silva wakes up in a cold sweat)![/quote']

1:10 In...

Bisping cracks under pressure.

When you charge toward him he sticks his head up and slaps his arms around.

Silva would demolish him.

/all of Bobmyster's threads aboutu Bisping getting a title shot.

A stalker.... I like! The thread is all about silva sarcastically being worried about his up and coming fights. And not every thread is about bisping getting a title shot.

"I'm really worried I might fall to sleep in my fight with okami and get caught while dreaming about mma domination! I'm really worried that when I beat vitor that I may lose endless nights sleep worrying about okami's offensive jab and endless attempts at takedowns' date=' I hope sonnen loses his appeal!' (silva wakes up in a cold sweat)![/quote']

Good to hear. Well its 30 degrees here. Just to let you know. :D

Archived