Holding the Black/Brazilian Man Down

serb-1

Can someone explain this to me?

1st example- Anderson gets DQed in his fight with Yushin with one kick that Yushin could have continued from, but chose not to, AND THEN someone gives him a 30-27 (cecil peoples probably) in his fight with nate! WTFF! if anderson gave that performance people would be crying on the forums and all over the world and how he doesn't finish fights, sucks and wouldnt have gotten the decision win to boot!

2nd example- Jones on Hammill, killing him before the illegal elbows and is DQed anyway, matyushenko does the same thing and is given the win. WTF! did they even review the tape or did they just say "oh hes white lets cut him some slack" I wouldnt have done in that position

and isnt it funny that some DQs (mostly white guys getting DQed) have the DQ put as a no contest on their records WHILE jon jones and the spider are given official losses, PRETTY SUSPICIOUS

anyone care to explain?

1st example- Anderson gets DQed in his fight with Yushin with one kick that Yushin could have continued from' date=' but chose not to, AND THEN someone gives him a 30-27 (cecil peoples probably) in his fight with nate! WTFF! if anderson gave that performance people would be crying on the forums and all over the world and how he doesn't finish fights, sucks and wouldnt have gotten the decision win to boot!

2nd example- Jones on Hammill, killing him before the illegal elbows and is DQed anyway, matyushenko does the same thing and is given the win. WTF! did they even review the tape or did they just say "oh hes white lets cut him some slack" I wouldnt have done in that position

and isnt it funny that some DQs (mostly white guys getting DQed) have the DQ put as a no contest on their records WHILE jon jones and the spider are given official losses, PRETTY SUSPICIOUS

anyone care to explain?[/quote']

Only white people are allowed to be racist, throw Cecil Peoples out of there.

Being the only racists in the world is the only thing white people have to hold onto anymore, everything else has been taken from us lol

1st example- Anderson gets DQed in his fight with Yushin with one kick that Yushin could have continued from' date=' but chose not to, AND THEN someone gives him a 30-27 (cecil peoples probably) in his fight with nate! WTFF! if anderson gave that performance people would be crying on the forums and all over the world and how he doesn't finish fights, sucks and wouldnt have gotten the decision win to boot!

anyone care to explain?[/quote']

Matyushenko did not do illegal elbows the ony one i saw was when his opponent turned over while vyladimir was mid swing

where as Jones got frustrated and meant to throw them 12-6 elbows

Archived