The (Official): What Pet do you own, Thread!!!

The_Jack_Attack

thumbnail.aspx?q=283423477558&id=827935fec06d0b774489759605940ef5&index=ch1

my dog titan(not actual pic.)

thumbnail.aspx?q=266830879686&id=1d0210b3559ce677103f2ff8e2aee2ec&index=ch1

my snapping turtle' date=' turtle

[img']http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=308859318731&id=f3eccd0292dc1d06efd82776e3c83a4c&index=ch1[/img]

8 semi wild cats (no names, just variations of **** and ****er)

I caught a snapping turtle once, that was a pretty cool animal! :cool:

I own a guinea pig

i bought it cause it looked funny and was still drunk at the time

but its a pretty great pet low maintenance and my one is very affectionate plus it looks funny when it runs about the kitchen when you first let it out of the cage in the morning

Her name is Puar cause it looked a little like the flying cat thing from Dragonball z haha

I own a guinea pig

i bought it cause it looked funny and was still drunk at the time

but its a pretty great pet low maintenance and my one is very affectionate plus it looks funny when it runs about the kitchen when you first let it out of the cage in the morning

Her name is Puar cause it looked a little like the flying cat thing from Dragonball z haha

LOL! Nice!

yeah...lol.......he looks it;)............st. bernards are the best though..........that and huskies are my favorite breed............my uncle has a huskie named nanook and a bernard named cujo......(big movie buff' date=' my uncle;))[/quote']

nice...i have one more bernard called "Donna", but im not sure do i have pics of her on laptop..*goes check harddrive*

free?........wow' date=' whoever got those puppies scored.........my uncle used to breed bernards like 10 years ago, and even then he was able to charge like 1000$-1500$ per puppy[/quote']

i know, but lets just say i dont need money if the dog goes loving home and thats enough for me.

dishwasher.jpg

Eddie cleans cabin dishes

Donna.jpg

Donna

Ah' date=' gorgeous dogs. Doggies really are a man's best friend.

nah..i gave them free.only kept Rex on that pack

That's the way to be!

I own a wire-haired terrier.

Wire-hairedFoxTerriers6MollyPICT0449PICT0454.JPG

Not really my kinda dog, but he's easier to watch after than my two previous dogs (Alaskan Malamute and a Red-Nosed American Pitbull Terrier). I miss those two =*(. Unfortunately some arsehole thought he was stealing 2 more dogs. Little did he know they were also part of my family.

Archived