Hall of Fame

green17

Well we have Mark Coleman, Randy Couture, Royce Gracie, Matt Hughes, Charles 'Mask' Lewis, Chuck Liddell, Dan Severn and Ken Shamrock.

The likes of Pat Miletch (first Welterweight champion), Frank Shamrock (first Middlweight - now Light Heavyweight - champion), Jens Pulver (first Lightweight champion), BJ Penn (held both Lightweight and Welterweight titles) and Tito Ortiz (lengthy title reign, more credible career than Shamrock, instrumental in Liddell and Couture's success, albeit as the 'heel') all combine important contributions to the growth of the UFC with than 'veteran/retired (or soon to be)' quality that qualifies you for the Hall of Fame.

I'd also like to see Bas Rutten in there...

Tito Deserves it for previous accomplishments

Don Frye perhaps

i really would not be surprised if

Forrest and Stephan got in for there fight which Exploded MMA into what it is today

Tito absolutely not...Tito was good at one point but even at the height of his career he is overated overall in my opinion. The main reason I don't think Tito deserves a spot EVER is because all you ever hear out of his mouth is how everyone he lost to beat him when he "wasn't at 100%"...********! Might as well let every hack who has a good run into the Hall of Fame. Next in would have to be either Sean Sherk (yea, yea steroids but kick shamrock out if that's your arguement b/c you know that guy was on 'roids at some point), Rich Franklin (the guy has been in the UFC since 42 and has a 13-4 record in the octogon (28-5 overall)), Frank Mir (not my first choice but has a much better case than CroCop as far as the UFC goes), BJ Penn (you def have to give him a look if he is able to take out hughes again), GSP (some might say too soon, but really he could retire now and his record alone would get him in)...to recap: **** Ortiz and CroCop should have stayed in Pride b/c he will never be in the UFC hall of fame...yea, i said it.

Well we have Mark Coleman' date=' Randy Couture, Royce Gracie, Matt Hughes, Charles 'Mask' Lewis, Chuck Liddell, Dan Severn and Ken Shamrock.

The likes of [b']Pat Miletch [/b](first Welterweight champion), Frank Shamrock (first Middlweight - now Light Heavyweight - champion), Jens Pulver (first Lightweight champion), BJ Penn (held both Lightweight and Welterweight titles) and Tito Ortiz (lengthy title reign, more credible career than Shamrock, instrumental in Liddell and Couture's success, albeit as the 'heel') all combine important contributions to the growth of the UFC with than 'veteran/retired (or soon to be)' quality that qualifies you for the Hall of Fame.

All very good picks...except Tito (actually also good points, i just really hate that guy)...

Tito absolutely not...Tito was good at one point but even at the height of his career he is overated overall in my opinion. The main reason I don't think Tito deserves a spot EVER is because all you ever hear out of his mouth is how everyone he lost to beat him when he "wasn't at 100%"...********! Might as well let every hack who has a good run into the Hall of Fame. Next in would have to be either Sean Sherk (yea' date=' yea steroids but kick shamrock out if that's your arguement b/c you know that guy was on 'roids at some point), Rich Franklin (the guy has been in the UFC since 42 and has a 13-4 record in the octogon (28-5 overall)), Frank Mir (not my first choice but has a much better case than CroCop as far as the UFC goes), BJ Penn (you def have to give him a look if he is able to take out hughes again), GSP (some might say too soon, but really he could retire now and his record alone would get him in)...to recap: **** Ortiz and CroCop should have stayed in Pride b/c he will never be in the UFC hall of fame...yea, i said it.[/quote']

yes i know about Tito but he brought alot of fans to the sport with his pure ****y attitude and ********* look im sure lots of people started watching after seeing him do some advertising and thought im gonna watch to watch him get KO'd lol

Well we have Mark Coleman' date=' Randy Couture, Royce Gracie, Matt Hughes, Charles 'Mask' Lewis, Chuck Liddell, Dan Severn and Ken Shamrock.

The likes of [b']Pat Miletch [/b](first Welterweight champion), Frank Shamrock (first Middlweight - now Light Heavyweight - champion), Jens Pulver (first Lightweight champion), BJ Penn (held both Lightweight and Welterweight titles) and Tito Ortiz (lengthy title reign, more credible career than Shamrock, instrumental in Liddell and Couture's success, albeit as the 'heel') all combine important contributions to the growth of the UFC with than 'veteran/retired (or soon to be)' quality that qualifies you for the Hall of Fame.

I like this. I doubt Frank is getting in anytime soon. Any of the other guys I think should be though.

yes i know about Tito but he brought alot of fans to the sport with his pure ****y attitude and ********* look im sure lots of people started watching after seeing him do some advertising and thought im gonna watch to watch him get KO'd lol

I agree with that...my first memories of the UFC were Tito...but I still hate him. I realize I am being bias, but i just can't get past it. I would prob give the thumbs up for Tito into the HoF if he never opened his mouth and didn't fight his last 5 fights in the UFC but now he is just destroying any legacy he may have built up over the "good" part of his career.

Archived