Random Movie/TV Quote Thread!

The_Jack_Attack

Altered States

Eddie Jessup: "Everybody's looking for their true selves. We're all trying to fulfill ourselves, understand ourselves, get in touch with ourselves, face the reality of ourselves, explore ourselves, expand ourselves. Ever since we dispensed with god, we've got nothing but ourselves to explain this meaningless horror of life. Well, I think that true self, that original self, that first self is a real, mensurate, quantifiable thing, tangible and incarnate. And I'm going to find the f***er."

Anchorman

Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.

Veronica Corningstone: Really.

Ron Burgundy: People know me.

Veronica Corningstone: Well, I'm very happy for you.

Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

lock stock and two smoking barrels,

Soap: You're not funny, Tom. You're fat, and look as though you should be, but you're not.

Dog: I don't ****ing believe this! Can everyone stop gettin' shot?

and the best one.

"Gary: So who's the gov'? Who we doing this for?

Barry the Baptist: You're doing it for me, that's all you need to know. You know because you need to know.

Gary: I see. One of them on a need to know basis things is it. Like one of them James Bond films.

Barry the Baptist: Careful. Remember who's giving you this job.

Shogun Assassin....

Daigoro:When we're on a mission, I keep count of how many ninja my father kills. He says not to keep count, only to pray for their souls. But if I don't keep count, I don't know how many souls to pray for. So I keep count. So far it's three hundred and forty-two.

[three ninja women ambush Lone Wolf. He swiftly kills them]

Daigoro: Three hundred and forty... five.

Lone Wolf: Choose the sword, and you will join me, choose the ball, and you join your mother, in death. You dont understand my words, but you must choose. So come boy choose life or death.

shogun_assassin1.jpg

Kill Bill vol. 1

Hatori Hanzo: I am finished doing what I swore an oath to God 28 years ago to never do again. I've created, "something that kills people." And in that purpose, I was a success. I've done this because, philosophically, I am sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut.....

yellow-haired warrior...Go.

^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmJTYfhBiP4 ^ video

Hattori%20Hanzo.jpg

Archived