Marquardt vs Bisping

DKF

I'll take Bisping.

Few questions:

1. Are you American ?

2. Are you sure you're American ?

3. How long have you been watching UFC ?

4. You do know we're talking about Michael Bisping right ? Not some other mma fighter who might actually be decent.

5. Have you examined your family tree closely recently ? There may be a Bisping in it somewhere.

7. Did you graduate from elementary school ?

8. Are you a terrorist ?

9. I skipped 6. Never gets old, oh wait, it does.

10. Is there any chance you actually are an alternate account of TTT ?

11. Has Bisping ever given you free stuff ?

12. Were you molested as a child ?

13. Did you grow up in an orphanage ?

14. Is soccer known as football where you come from ?

15. Are you a jew ?

Not really a fan of Bisping but threads like this make me hope he'll win just to shut people like you up. "Waa waa he was mean to America on TUF. Waaaaa". He's a talented fighter' date=' and while he'd certainly and deservedly be the underdog coming into this fight, this thread is still stupid.[/quote']

Not only that, he is way to ****y, and he thinks he is the best. It would be like Ricky Bobby claiming he was #1 while Jean Gerrard was in his prime. You've seen the movie, he clearly was not.

Few questions:

1. Are you American ?

2. Are you sure you're American ?

3. How long have you been watching UFC ?

4. You do know we're talking about Michael Bisping right ? Not some other mma fighter who might actually be decent.

5. Have you examined your family tree closely recently ? There may be a Bisping in it somewhere.

7. Did you graduate from elementary school ?

8. Are you a terrorist ?

9. I skipped 6. Never gets old' date=' oh wait, it does.

10. Is there any chance you actually are an alternate account of TTT ?

11. Has Bisping ever given you free stuff ?

12. Were you molested as a child ?

13. Did you grow up in an orphanage ?

14. Is soccer known as football where you come from ?

15. Are you a jew ?[/quote']

Hahaha. Im Australian and i HATE Nate.

nuff said.

PS... Yes im a terrorist. ;)

Not only that' date=' he is way to ****y, and he thinks he is the best. It would be like Ricky Bobby claiming he was #1 while Jean Gerrard was in his prime. You've seen the movie, he clearly was not.[/quote']

Lots of fighters think they're the best. How many UFC fighters do you see in interviews saying "I hope I don't have to fight the champion, he'll kick my ***". Most fighters in his position are equally as confident and the only reason he comes across as worse than others is because haters insist on plastering quotes from every single interview he does on forums across the internet.

Like I said, I don't really consider myself much of a fan or a hater when it comes to Bisping but I think he deserves a lot more respect than he gets around here. He's never gonna be world champion but he's got some solid skills and has proved himself to be difficult to beat.

Lots of fighters think they're the best. How many UFC fighters do you see in interviews saying "I hope I don't have to fight the champion' date=' he'll kick my ***". Most fighters in his position are equally as confident and the only reason he comes across as worse than others is because haters insist on plastering quotes from every single interview he does on forums across the internet.

Like I said, I don't really consider myself much of a fan or a hater when it comes to Bisping but I think he deserves a lot more respect than he gets around here. He's never gonna be world champion but he's got some solid skills and has proved himself to be difficult to beat.[/quote']

No one said he didnt have solid skills, but I am saying that he has no chance against Marquardt,

He isn't knocking Marquardt out. He isn't out grappling Marquardt. He isn't escaping Marquardt's power for 15 minutes.

No one said he didnt have solid skills' date=' but I am saying that he has no chance against Marquardt,

He isn't knocking Marquardt out. He isn't out grappling Marquardt. He isn't escaping Marquardt's power for 15 minutes.[/quote']

but i guarantee that bisping will have waaay better cardio then nate,and nate wont knock bisping out,heck bisping has taken good shots from wanderlei and didnt even get knocked out or close to

No one said he didnt have solid skills' date=' but I am saying that he has no chance against Marquardt,

He isn't knocking Marquardt out. He isn't out grappling Marquardt. He isn't escaping Marquardt's power for 15 minutes.[/quote']

A lot of people said that prior to the Akiyama fight though. Bisping was never gonna knock Akiyama out, there was no way he was gonna outgrapple someone of Akiyama's judo credentials and all it would take was one big shot from Akiyama to end the fight.

He's got crisp boxing technique even if he doesn't have much power in his hands and if he can evade Nate's power for the duration of the fight (easier said than done, obviously) and possibly even mix it up with the occasional surprise takedown then I don't see why Bisping couldn't win the fight. Obviously Nate would be the favourite and rightly so. But it's not outside the realms of possibility that he could pull it off. There have certainly been bigger shocks before in MMA.

A lot of people said that prior to the Akiyama fight though. Bisping was never gonna knock Akiyama out' date=' there was no way he was gonna outgrapple someone of Akiyama's judo credentials and all it would take was one big shot from Akiyama to end the fight.

He's got crisp boxing technique even if he doesn't have much power in his hands and if he can evade Nate's power for the duration of the fight (easier said than done, obviously) and possibly even mix it up with the occasional surprise takedown then I don't see why Bisping couldn't win the fight. [b']Obviously Nate would be the favourite and rightly so. But it's not outside the realms of possibility that he could pull it off. There have certainly been bigger shocks before in MMA.[/b]

this is correct,but all nate was looking for was the big right hand shot,and he landed it a few times and didnt affect okami much,and bisping has been in there with good strikers (hendo,wanderlei etc) so he has that type of experience,and bisping will mix it up and not be one dimensional

Your a good man flash.

thanx man,you arnt too bad yourself haha jokes...but yeah okami kept coming forward,nate kept going back and looking for that one punch,thats not going to win you a fight against the best in the division,and also imo okami will pose a greater threat to silva or belfort then nate will

thanx man' date='you arnt too bad yourself haha jokes...but yeah okami kept coming forward,nate kept going back and looking for that one punch,thats not going to win you a fight against the best in the division,and also imo okami will pose a greater threat to silva or belfort then nate will[/quote']

Agreed. Nate would be an ideal fight for Anderson style wise. Anderson would beat him up.. again.

While Yushin's style is going to give Anderson bigger headaches.....

Agreed. Nate would be an ideal fight for Anderson style wise. Anderson would beat him up.. again.

While Yushin's style is going to give Anderson bigger headaches.....

you are forgetting belfort,dont count him out,he is very dangerous...but i dont see omaki beating any of them (silva or belfort) belfort vs nate would be better then silva vs nate

Hmmm heres a more relevant poll I feel..

How was DFK concieved??

1. Was his mum raped by a fat fkkking arab?

2. Was his mum a fat fkkkin arab that was raped by a pirate?

3.Was she a slapper and aint got a clue which bum she fkkked that night?

4. Where abouts in my basement did I bury her?

5. Is DFK short for 'DOZY FKKKING KUNNNT?

6. Why do I hate Americans.. (oh wait, we all do coz theyre PRIKKKS so scrap that question!)

U.. S.. A ! U.. S.. A! U.. S.. A!

SUCK.. MY.. BALL! SUCK.. MY.. BALL!

I love the way (even in Germany) u still get the idiot American fans screaming USA USA during fights, u guys really need to come up with a new lyric, if ur capable!!!

And DFK.. I got ur mommas **** hanging on hooks in the shed!!

Hmmm heres a more relevant poll I feel..

How was DFK concieved??

1. Was his mum raped by a fat fkkking arab?

2. Was his mum a fat fkkkin arab that was raped by a pirate?

3.Was she a slapper and aint got a clue which bum she fkkked that night?

4. Where abouts in my basement did I bury her?

5. Is DFK short for 'DOZY FKKKING KUNNNT?

6. Why do I hate Americans.. (oh wait' date=' we all do coz theyre PRIKKKS so scrap that question!)

U.. S.. A ! U.. S.. A! U.. S.. A!

SUCK.. MY.. BALL! SUCK.. MY.. BALL!

I love the way (even in Germany) u still get the idiot American fans screaming USA USA during fights, u guys really need to come up with a new lyric, if ur capable!!!

And DFK.. I got ur mommas **** hanging on hooks in the shed!![/quote']

Bro you have alot of HATE for DKF.

Bro Nate just fought Palhares.

So you saying rematch?

i would think so once palhares proves himself again in another fight. why not? it was clear that palhares made a rookie move and let his guard down against a talented fighter. i dont see that mistake happening again. and im sure nate wants to shut out all specualtion once palhares wins another fight.

i would think so once palhares proves himself again in another fight. why not? it was clear that palhares made a rookie move and let his guard down against a talented fighter. i dont see that mistake happening again. and im sure nate wants to shut out all specualtion once palhares wins another fight.

Well im biased against Nate and im HUGE Palhares fan, I still think Nate greased.

Palhares would win a rematch.

Well im biased against Nate and im HUGE Palhares fan' date=' I still think Nate greased.

Palhares would win a rematch.[/quote']

haha. yo me to. you cool man.

palhares would kill next time. i just know it. and if he fought bisping. man bisping's gonna get ripped. from start to finish. the only thing going for bisping is his cardio.

Don't you just love how underrated Nate is now that he has 1 poor showing. Man this forum will really throw you under the bus for one poor performance.

*cough* Shields *cough* Nate *cough* Lesnar *cough* Cro Cop *cough* Penn *cough* Silva *cough* Liddel *cough* Carwin *cough* Fedor *cough*

Don't you just love how underrated Nate is now that he has 1 poor showing. Man this forum will really throw you under the bus for one poor performance.

*cough* Shields *cough* Nate *cough* Lesnar *cough* Cro Cop *cough* Penn *cough* Silva *cough* Liddel *cough* Carwin *cough* Fedor *cough*

Every forum is the same.. it's called Society. Not just the ufcforum. does society have a forum? rhetorical question farley.. yes, I talk to myself with my outside voice. full conversations going over here.. first it's Ashley, then it's David.

Knew it !

Whoa' date=' they have computers in Australia ?[/quote']

This is why these forums are pathetic. So many people on here just think there better then everyone just cuz they post more on a forum and waste there time thinking their and their opinions are better then others.

OBVIOUSLY THERES COMPUTERS IN AUSTRALIA

good joke anyways though bud keep em coming... were all impressed.

Archived