So I just watched Marquardt vs. Okami for the first time....

ForrestGriffinFan101

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your 13 and have said some of the most handicapped stuff ever on this forum' date=' and there has been some stupid **** said on this forum

Your opinion doesnt matter[/quote']

My age doesn't matter.

Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it stupid. I think your opinions are stupid but that doesn't mean it doesn't matter.

I'm not the only one who thought Nate was robbed.

I gave 2nd and 3rd to Nate.

It could have gone either way' date=' but I would have given it to Marquardt based on his takedown. He didn't get hit enough ont he feet to have lost the round IMO.[/quote']

Are you high? He got the takedown and Okami showed more grappling skill to get back up than Nate did to get him down. Id gave Okami the advantage in Striking, Octagon Control and a draw in grappling in round 3. Okami was also more aggressive the whole fight.

nate robbed himself

should have tried to mix it up. throw some kicks, rush in for a takedown, maybe work the clinch a little

instead he just sat there using the dan henderson approach. yes nate, im pretty sure okami is aware of that big right hand ****ed and loaded and ready to go. you can sit there waiting all day for him to slip and give you the opportunity, or you could change it up a bit and try to make it a fight

nate beat himself tonight

Are you high? He got the takedown and Okami showed more grappling skill to get back up than Nate did to get him down. Id gave Okami the advantage in Striking' date=' Octagon Control and a draw in grappling in round 3. Okami was also more aggressive the whole fight.[/quote']

Yeah, because getting back up gives you the same amount of points as a takedown.

That's why Thiago Silva beat Rashad Evans.

You being so young have likely never got in a fight and never actually trained any sort of MMA' date='

Training WWE doesnt count. ;)[/quote']

That's a dumb thing to say.

WWE is really really really gay. If I was a WWE fan, I would be posting ont he WWE forums.

Rory MacDonald started training when he was 13.

/any argument you have

I gave 2nd and 3rd to Nate.

It could have gone either way' date=' but I would have given it to Marquardt based on his takedown. He didn't get hit enough ont he feet to have lost the round IMO.[/quote']

You weighed that TD to much then because the round was majority striking which okami got the best of and also controled the center of the octagon which cause nate to constantly push back and land ineffective strikes

That's a dumb thing to say.

WWE is really really really gay. If I was a WWE fan' date=' I would be posting ont he WWE forums.

Rory MacDonald started training when he was 13.

/any argument you have[/quote']

Are you Rory Macdonald? Didn't think so. Your some dumb *** 13 year old that thinks you cant play NCAA because you are going to college, NCAA is college sports you ****

Are you Rory Macdonald? Didn't think so. Your some dumb *** 13 year old that thinks you cant play NCAA because you are going to college' date=' NCAA is college sports you ****[/quote']

I said I could play NCAA basketball. Basketball happens to be a college sport.

Did the Pope touch you in bad places little boy? I bet you got a 3 inch stiffy

I bet you have friends. :)

Are you high? He got the takedown and Okami showed more grappling skill to get back up than Nate did to get him down. Id gave Okami the advantage in Striking' date=' Octagon Control and a draw in grappling in round 3. Okami was also more aggressive the whole fight.[/quote']

^^^

Okami took Nate down more, controled the striking and got back up when Nate took him down. One of Nate's takedowns was as result of Okami taking Nate down and was off balance. 1st and 3rd to Okami. 2nd round to Marquardt; 29-28 Okami

Nah' date=' I think you're weghing Okami's striking too much.

After the takedown he didn't really land anything significant.[/quote']

Okami had better grappling to get back to the feet! He also had more aggression controlled the octagon and had better striking all that vs a Takedown. Okami easily had that round

Guys guys guys Forrestgriffinfan is legit he trains with his brother and his friends and they have drove by a place that teaches BJJ a few times and he has submitted his brother a few times and his brother is 20 yrs old and his coach which is his brother and his brothers friends said that he is like Condit of his back .

OMG NO WAY! Thats crazy

This kid is a joke

Archived