Well.... lifs as I have known it is over.

Rhadamanthus

...LOL... I never knew selling cars was back braking work....:)

& Aussies work harder... Its a fact....:)

I never said it was back breaking, we work smarter as well, let the covicts take the harder jobs lol.

I simply meant we put more into our work. And don't push your opinion as fact, I already gave you the fact that Americans work harder.:D

I never said it was back breaking' date=' we work smarter as well, let the covicts take the harder jobs lol.

I simply meant we put more into our work. And don't push your opinion as fact, I already gave you the fact that Americans work harder.:D[/quote']

.. Glad you have to work smarter working 12 hour shifts.... LOL... & shin aint a convict....

..Im glad you put more into your work....

I'll take your word for it that you guys work harder....:)

Damned you Aussies sure have weird ideas for friendship..Here in America we kill as many people around us before we go out..Women,children,dogs,it don't make a **** to us..That crippled midget down the street who keeps staring at us,I know they're watching..Must make it to the tin foil,so they don't read brain waves..Erggg..

Damned you Aussies sure have weird ideas for friendship..Here in America we kill as many people around us before we go out..Women' date='children,dogs,it don't make a **** to us..That crippled midget down the street who keeps staring at us,I know they're watching..Must make it to the tin foil,so they don't read brain waves..Erggg..[/quote']

This guy!

Dosen't speak for all Americans.

Archived