Rashad will beat shogun... DUH

ThePope

Of course rashad is gonna beat shogun, and here is how,

You know how rashad is an awesome wrestler ( lets forget how a fat, slow dehydrated rampage stuffed his TD, rashad is still considered an awesome wrestler after that ) he will just take shogun down and lay on him for 5 round ( lets forget how rashad has been gassing out by the third round in ALL his recent fights, he will go hard all 5 rounds with shogun ), but wait shogun is a 2nd degree black belt in BJJ and have swept and submitted randleman, a guy twice the wrestler rashad dreams to be...

Uhh wait, i know rashad will cage and pray shogun for 5 rounds, but that risk rashad getting caught in shogun's clinch, getting caught in the clinch of a muay thai that went 10-0 in muay thai and won the STORM muay thai tournament in 2003 is not the best idea, so forget about that.

I know rashad will stand with shogun an KO him ! lolwut, but again shogun possibly has the best stand up in the UFC, I don't think that would be such a good idea either.

umm you know what ? forget about facts!! rashad will beat shogun,i don't wanna discuss how, im still a little butthurt about machida getting KTFO in the first round i wanna see shogun's demise at ALL COSTS.

Of course rashad is gonna beat shogun' date=' and here is how,

You know how rashad is an awesome wrestler ( lets forget how a fat, slow dehydrated rampage stuffed his TD, rashad is still considered an awesome wrestler after that ) he will just take shogun down and lay on him for 5 round ( lets forget how rashad has been gassing out by the third round in ALL his recent fights, he will go hard all 5 rounds with shogun ), but wait shogun is a 2nd degree black belt in BJJ and have swept and submitted randleman, a guy twice the wrestler rashad dreams to be...

Uhh wait, i know rashad will cage and pray shogun for 5 rounds, but that risk rashad getting caught in shogun's clinch, getting caught in the clinch of a muay thai that went 10-0 in muay thai and won the STORM muay thai tournament in 2003 is not the best idea, so forget about that.

I know rashad will stand with shogun an KO him ! lolwut, but again shogun possibly has the best stand up in the UFC, I don't think that would be such a good idea either.

umm you know what ? forget about facts!! rashad will beat shogun,i don't wanna discuss how, im still a little butthurt about machida getting KTFO in the first round i wanna see shogun's demise at ALL COSTS.[/quote']

Well, Rampage has the best TDD in the LHW division. So of course he's gonna stuff his TD's.

Shogun has arguably the worst TDD in the division, which is why he's gonna get taken down at will.

Submitting Randleman isn't that big of an accomplishment as he's been submitted 7 times.

Rashad has better BJJ defense than Randleman.

Shogun doesn't have the best striking in the UFC.

He won't wall n' stall. He's gonna get consistent takedowns.

Well' date=' Rampage has the best TDD in the LHW division. So of course he's gonna stuff his TD's.

Shogun has arguably the worst TDD in the division, which is why he's gonna get taken down at will.

Submitting Randleman isn't that big of an accomplishment as he's been submitted 7 times.

Rashad has better BJJ defense than Randleman.

Shogun doesn't have the best striking in the UFC.

He won't wall n' stall. He's gonna get consistent takedowns.[/quote']

As much as I hate to say it..I'll have to agree with this. Rampage stuffed Dan Henderson's takedowns..Rampage has some good TDD. Shogun on the other hand, do not. Shogun will lose a frustrating 5 round "lay and pray I am scared to fight standing up Jon Fitch/GSP style and win the belt and defend it 5 times doing the same thing until I lose to somebody that can overcome my physical attributes."

Shogun will stuff a couple of takedowns but Rashad will win rounds via takedowns. I also don't think Shogun is a 2nd degree black belt either..

I see idiots all around here (no ofense but...)

As if shogun didn?t actually defend himself on the ground agaisnt Machida;

As if Rashad can actually do anything on the ground...

-pfff... boring... next tread please...

learn how to spell before calling anyone else an idiot...

I see idiots all around here (no ofense but...)

As if shogun didn?t actually defend himself on the ground agaisnt Machida;

As if Rashad can actually do anything on the ground...

-pfff... boring... next tread please...

if you are going to call people idiots, you should probably use spell check before you submit your posts;)............................shogun is gonna stanky leg rashad btw

learn how to spell before calling anyone else an idiot...

You do know this forum is international don?t you?

If you could write as well as me in foreign languages, you would be more than happy, believe me...

Sorry for the strong language, but I would like to get more detailed explanations on some

points of view...

When was Rashad any good on the ground? I have seen a few of his fights... did I miss THAT one?

Of course rashad is gonna beat shogun' date=' and here is how,

umm you know what ? forget about facts!! rashad will beat shogun,i don't wanna discuss how, im still a little butthurt about machida getting KTFO in the first round i wanna see shogun's demise at ALL COSTS.[/quote']

I don't think Rashad will win man

Its like you said, Shogun has fought and beat much better wrestlers than Rashad. Coleman, Randleman, Rampage (when he was still RAMPAGE)

I just don't see this fight going Rashads way. He is in danger everywhere they fight. Standing he'll get KTFO quickly. His best shot WILL be on the ground, but he will just be going from the frying pan into the fryer IMO.

Rashad has not once faced a BJJ guy as dangerous as Shogun. Especially one as dangerous off his back. Shogun is custom made to eat Jackson trained wrestlers. His guard is especially dangerous to them. Jackson preaches PASS, and IMPROVE. Normally that is good, but not against Shogun.

Passing against a a legit BJJ guy is always a dangerous proposition, but its especially dangerous against Shogun who is well known for his leglocks. One mistake on Rashads part while passing will end in a submission for Rua. Either a kneebar, ankle lock, heelhook. At best, Rashad can only hope to get swept, but even then he's screwed.

Rua in top position is always going to end badly for the poor bastard under him

Archived