Pacquiao vs Zambidis is the street

Craig_M

:P

tough to call really' date=' seeing as how street fights have no rules.

i like them both, and it'd suck to watch, because i'd be so conflicted.[/quote']

HAHA same:p

I think Zambidis would win. I dont think Manny has it in him to really hurt someone intentionally outside of a combat sport:p Doesnt matter how much he wants to beat up Zambo, he's just to much of a nice guy. :cool:

:P

HAHA same:p

I think Zambidis would win. I dont think Manny has it in him to really hurt someone intentionally outside of a combat sport:p Doesnt matter how much he wants to beat up Zambo' date=' he's just to much of a nice guy. :cool:[/quote']

As nice as he may be, he is still a Pino street kid at heart who grew up literally fighting to survive and get his next meal with extensive training and professional experience with Muay Thai and Kah-li.

I think the current BW and FW divisions should thank the lord Pac-man chose classic boxing and didn't venture into MMA. He would have been a tiny Fedor.

Zambidis would have a pretty sizable size advantage but I think Pac Man's hand speed would be too much for him, especially with no gloves.

If Manny Pacquiao fought Iron Mike Zambidis in the street.. who would win?

Just for the sake of argument' date=' lets pretend they both really want to fight eachother... dotn just say "oh Manny wouldnt fight in the street" ect..[/i']

Zambo would tear his head off with a high kick from hell (if he reaches lol... him being 5'4 and all)

oh ya. But prefer more epic clashes. Masato vs Souwer vs Buakaw

Zambisis vs JWP is good

My first memory of john wayne parr was him on a kickboxing TV show, (before i got into kickboxing and mma) and some thia guy pulled out a belt and was saying "hey john wayne, you remember this? i took it from you.)

I wasnt really a fan at the time so dont know who that was... does that ring a bell? You know who that could have been?

My first memory of john wayne parr was him on a kickboxing TV show' date=' (before i got into kickboxing and mma) and some thia guy pulled out a belt and was saying "hey john wayne, you remember this? i took it from you.)

I wasnt really a fan at the time so dont know who that was... does that ring a bell? You know who that could have been?[/quote']

HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?!??! That was contender Asia show. And that Thai was the GREAT Yodsanklai Fairtex.

+1 to Craig

Archived