Micheal Johnson!, YOU'RE DEAD!

SpiderProdigy

Sorry Micheal Johnson, your running is done, Bruce Leeroy's gunna get yah on the feet, hes gunna block your takedowns, and if almighty Bruce Leeroy decides to let you take him down, he'll let you seem like your winning then BOOM, Triangle.

Bruce Leeroy is legend, he is top P4P, he'll ruin these TUF scrubs and then obliterate Frankie Edgar, he just simply cannot lose, forget about those two losses, everyone knows armbars don't mean **** anyways.

I feel sorry for you MJ, no need to piss off MMA jesus himself.

R.I.P Micheal Johnson, you can't handle the fro

Sorry Micheal Johnson' date=' your running is done, Bruce Leeroy's gunna get yah on the feet, hes gunna block your takedowns, and if almighty Bruce Leeroy decides to let you take him down, he'll let you seem like your winning then BOOM, Triangle.

Bruce Leeroy is legend, he is top P4P, he'll ruin these TUF scrubs and then obliterate Frankie Edgar, he just simply cannot lose, forget about those two losses, everyone knows armbars don't mean **** anyways.

I feel sorry for you MJ, no need to piss off MMA jesus himself.

R.I.P Micheal Johnson, you can't handle the fro[/quote']

trlht.jpg

Alex would be a good stand up fighter if he actually decided to keep his hands up and block a few shots... but really' date=' he doesn't... so if Alex wins, it'll be the way he always wins... gets rocked, guy goes in for the kill, and pulls off the triangle or armbar...

Alex is truly a master of hand-to-face combat...[/quote']

but if he submits he wins regardless and im betting michael johnson can be submitted by someone with decent BJJ.

Archived