Kevin Ferguson

Ichigo

I mean the guy really is a joke!

He has limited boxing ability sure he has power but very little technique. The ground game is pretty damn horrible has no submissions no real wrestling apart from some pure power takedowns really no technique there either!

Very overrated in all aspects!

Now ive made this thread in protest of the idiots on youtube i mean please looking through so videos of his street fighting where as some idiots are still saying he could beat any fighter in MMA and boxing no problem at all!

Also coming across the Petrizelli fight (spelling) where as people are still saying Seth got pure lucky and in no way in a real fight these guys are pure idiots! There is also a video of Tito saying Kimbo would not say stuff to Kimbos face because Kimbo would kick his ***! Now really does anybody with any knowledge actually think Kimbo could kick Tito's ***???

Like you bring it up in the comments and say Tito would plough Kimbo through the bottom of the octagon with a takedown then proceed to smash the living day lights out of kimbo no problem and easily get the finsh first minute of the fight! THen all they can say is you would not say that to kimbos face!

These guys that hang on kimbos videos like he is god gift to fighting are pure idiots i mean you look at alot of Kimbos street fights the odds are heavily in Kimbo's advantage like Kimbos Possie would make up a lot of rules so the fighter he was facing would be at the disadvantage!

The last Kimbo street fight i saw against Sean Gannon. This is a perfect example of when the odds get highly stacked against Kimbos opponent for example! Gannon gets Kimbo in a bit of a clinch position and starts kneeing kimbos head then the people backing Kimbo are like hey no knees but when kimbo does it "yeah kimbo kick that guys ***" the of course the more noticeable one where Gannon takes Kimbo down and starts punching but Kimbos possie jumps in and tells Gannon to let Kimbo up cause it was not fair but when Gannon slipped on the mat and hit the deck and kimbo was on top throwing punches it " Yeah Kimbo knock him the **** out!"

I mean for being the king of street fighting (street fighting as in no rules) there sure as hell seems to be alot of rules pulled out of the blue to protect Kimbos image as this King of street fighting!

So basically here to Kimbo King of Street fighting and soon to be the greatest MMA fighter ever

Kevin " The Overrated King of the street also Known as Kimbo Slice" Ferguson

0.jpg

Also youtube watchers that think they know fighting are idiots!

He has limited boxing ability sure he has power but very little technique. The ground game is pretty damn horrible has no submissions no real wrestling apart from some pure power takedowns really no technique there either!

Now ive made this thread in protest of the idiots on youtube i mean please looking through so videos of his street fighting where as some idiots are still saying he could beat any fighter in MMA and boxing no problem at all!

Also coming across the Petrizelli fight (spelling) where as people are still saying Seth got pure lucky and in no way in a real fight these guys are pure idiots! There is also a video of Tito saying Kimbo would not say stuff to Kimbos face because Kimbo would kick his ***! Now really does anybody with any knowledge actually think Kimbo could kick Tito's ***???

Like you bring it up in the comments and say Tito would plough Kimbo through the bottom of the octagon with a takedown then proceed to smash the living day lights out of kimbo no problem and easily get the finsh first minute of the fight! THen all they can say is you would not say that to kimbos face!

These guys that hang on kimbos videos like he is god gift to fighting are pure idiots i mean you look at alot of Kimbos street fights the odds are heavily in Kimbo's advantage like Kimbos Possie would make up a lot of rules so the fighter he was facing would be at the disadvantage!

The last Kimbo street fight i saw against Sean Gannon. This is a perfect example of when the odds get highly stacked against Kimbos opponent for example! Gannon gets Kimbo in a bit of a clinch position and starts kneeing kimbos head then the people backing Kimbo are like hey no knees but when kimbo does it "yeah kimbo kick that guys ***" the of course the more noticeable one where Gannon takes Kimbo down and starts punching but Kimbos possie jumps in and tells Gannon to let Kimbo up cause it was not fair but when Gannon slipped on the mat and hit the deck and kimbo was on top throwing punches it " Yeah Kimbo knock him the **** out!"

I mean for being the king of street fighting (street fighting as in no rules) there sure as hell seems to be alot of rules pulled out of the blue to protect Kimbos image as this King of street fighting!

So basically here to Kimbo King of Street fighting and soon to be the greatest MMA fighter ever

0.jpg

Stay away from youtube comments lol

0.jpg

go make your protest on youtube then if it bothers you so much.

Archived