Game Trailers - 9.5/10

IGN - 9/10

VideoGamer.com - 10/10

GamesRadar - 10/10

GameSpot - 9.5/10

X-Play - 5/5

What is Rockband?

What is EA MMA?

What the hell is Call of Duty: Black Ops?

What on earth is Modern Warfare 2?

Come witness the real, best game in the 2000's by far.

Starcraft 2.

sc2-zerg-attack.jpg

star-craft-2-protoss-void-1.jpg

terran-battlecruisers.jpg

2549734081_3b3e0361a8.jpg

*cough NERD cough cough*

Lol j/k. I used to play the first one. I have the second one' date=' but it hasn't even been installed yet.[/quote']

I am a nerd :]

But, you need to install it soon!

I remember when I first got SC2, it played like a turd on my old Windows Vista, and so I went out and purchased $3,500 worth of computer gear. Including a new Gateway FX, New HD monitor, and some surround sound :]

I am a nerd :]

But' date=' you need to install it soon!

I remember when I first got SC2, it played like a turd on my old Windows Vista, and so I went out and purchased $3,500 worth of computer gear. Including a new Gateway FX, New HD monitor, and some surround sound :']

Lol, I too am a nerd and damn proud as well! I have to say, I do feel more of a nerd when I play this game though.

Haha, I'm sure my computer can play this game smoothly. After all, it is ranked among the top 10 best gaming computers. =P

My old computer could barely even play SC1. Sad much? Lol. It played it well, but it lagged a little in replays or in UMS games where there are a crapload of units.

Lol' date=' I too am a nerd and damn proud as well! I have to say, I do feel more of a nerd when I play this game though.

Haha, I'm sure my computer can play this game smoothly. After all, it is ranked among the top 10 best gaming computers. =P

My old computer could barely even play SC1. Sad much? Lol. It played it well, but it lagged a little in replays or in UMS games where there are a crapload of units.[/quote']

Hahahaha!

Nerdom is fine by me,

I love being a nerd.

And why haven't you installed SC2 yet? So that you can be amazed :]

Hahahaha!

Nerdom is fine by me' date='

I love being a nerd.

And why haven't you installed SC2 yet? So that you can be amazed :']

I stopped playing SC1 around June. Since then I haven't touched either. I just lost interest in it, that's all.

Don't get me wrong, it will go down as my favorite game ever. No other game gives me the satisfaction that SC did. I've played everything else, but real time strategy will always be my favorite.

You may not like me too well.

But trust me' date=' install SC2, it is a great game, and a great timewaster.[/quote']

Just because we disagree on things does not mean I don't like you. There's a difference between disagreeing on things and being a complete idiot and tool. You and I just happen to disagree on things.

Also, how could I hate a Neo Samurai fan?! NEVA! He makes my all time top 10 favorite.

I'm sure it's a great game, but iono. Just doesn't interest me as much anymore.

Just because we disagree on things does not mean I don't like you. There's a difference between disagreeing on things and being a complete idiot and tool. You and I just happen to disagree on things.

Also' date=' how could I hate a Neo Samurai fan?! NEVA! He makes my all time top 10 favorite.

I'm sure it's a great game, but iono. Just doesn't interest me as much anymore.[/quote']

This is true my friend :]

And Genki Sudo would suggest you to jump into the 4th dimension and play some SC2! :D

This is true my friend :]

And Genki Sudo would suggest you to jump into the 4th dimension and play some SC2! :D

Haha' date=' maybe. Just maybe.

NERDS!!!!

LOL, jk, I love video games. I've never been big on RTS games, but I appreciate the strategy involved. The only one I ever really got into as Homeworld.

I'll over Mass Effect 2 right now - a definite challenger for your "best of 2000's" claim!

My philosophy has always been - Why beat someone with pure talent when you can outsmart them? Maybe that's a big reason why appreciate Jon Fitch and a few others so much. They don't have the talent (for the lack of a better word), explosiveness, and/or athleticism yet they continue to win.

Archived