To anyone who is complaining about ufc 122

Rumble170cHAMP

well what you want massive names every fight it is simply not possible title fights every card not possible

there is bound to be a few cards like this every now and then

but everyone seems to forget that the not really well known ones always put up a great fight to get some recognition in the sport

so usually these cards have the most fireworks

i always watch the events are every card has the possibility of being amazing name fighters or not

well what you want massive names every fight it is simply not possible title fights every card not possible

there is bound to be a few cards like this every now and then

but everyone seems to forget that the not really well known ones always put up a great fight to get some recognition in the sport

so usually these cards have the most fireworks

i always watch the events are every card has the possibility of being amazing name fighters or not

i know! and it was a free ufcc ppv , why would they make a free card more stacked with better names then a ppv you pay for. That would be bad business for them, so iidk i just think people need to realize that and be happy they got to watch for free lol. i also dont think siver is getting the regnition he deserves. He put on a great fight

i know! and it was a free ufcc ppv ' date=' why would they make a free card more stacked with better names then a ppv you pay for. That would be bad business for them, so iidk i just think people need to realize that and be happy they got to watch for free lol. i also dont think siver is getting the regnition he deserves. He put on a great fight[/quote']

yeah siver showed some great technique by trapping winners arm so he could not defend i thought he did great

just made an exciting fighter more so with a ground game :)

yeah siver showed some great technique by trapping winners arm so he could not defend i thought he did great

just made an exciting fighter more so with a ground game :)

exactly. the guy never seems get any recognition, but he performed to his full potential and it was good to see him become more well rounded then just his kickboxing!

Suck it up ' date=' it was free. you saved 50 bucks. get over it! The fights werent that bad and siver-winner was a quality fight. im sure sakara-riveria would have been a good standup war as well. but just enjoy the fact that you had a night of fights you didnt hafta pay for. thank you and WAR OKAMI![/quote']

Opinions are like ****s, everybody has one and you somehow think that yours smells better than the next. The truth is that those "free" cards are supposed to be targeted at people who don't already buy PPV's, but can you really see them dropping 50 bucks for a night of fights like last night's? Of course not. You're just ignoring the real issues at hand because you're acting like a fanboy. "Nuh uh! the UFC didn't suck last night! You sucked last night! It was free man, you didn't hafta pay for it!"

Seriously, WAR HAVING ENOUGH COMMON SENSE TO CONSIDER THE OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE.

I really enjoyed most of last night's fights. The main event was less than entertaining. Siver v. Winner was damn entertaining and Bang v. Slick fight had me waiting for the finish the whole fight. Sadollah looked fantastic against Sobatta.

Not every meal can be filet mignon and garlic mashed potatoes, but sometimes just a good and filling angus burger with fries hits the spot.

It wasn't an enticing card full of name fighters - but it was free, tape-delayed and hence spoiled, held in country which is very anti-MMA at this point in time and essentially filled a role as part of the UFC's expansion programme more than a 'real' US-based UFC card.

That said, there was a #1 contenders match between a former King of Pancrase and the last man to beat Anderson Silva (albeit by DQ) and the event also featured a TUF winner and finalist. That's not bad.

In effect, many of the fights were entertaining (Sadollah-Sobotta and Siver-Winner in particular) so I don't think anyone can complain.

IMHO, one reason behind the WEC merger was to incorporate some of their ceaseless quality, and also another two titles into the UFC mix - imagine if UFC 122 had had a Bantamweight title fight or eliminator and a rematch between Leonard Garcia and Chang Sung Jung on it - no-one would be complaining, would they?

Opinions are like ****s' date=' everybody has one and you somehow think that yours smells better than the next. The truth is that those "free" cards are supposed to be targeted at people who don't already buy PPV's, but can you really see them dropping 50 bucks for a night of fights like last night's? Of course not. You're just ignoring the real issues at hand because you're acting like a fanboy. "Nuh uh! the UFC didn't suck last night! You sucked last night! It was free man, you didn't hafta pay for it!"

Seriously, WAR HAVING ENOUGH COMMON SENSE TO CONSIDER THE OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE.[/quote']

Well written... You dont have to prove your a true MMA or UFC fan by being a Homer..The free cards should be better than last night That WEC card last thursday was better and this was supposed to be for the Veterans? As a Veteran I say This card was ****** and thanks for nothing..I have some friends stationed at Ramstein AIr Base in Germany went to the fight and were really disappointed..I just hope that with the WEC merger they have more free and better quality cards and work on matchups.

Archived