to yushin okami:

Rumble170cHAMP

Exactly. I agree with you.

But Okami would have whipped Belfort..Belfort tends to come out strong in the first round(s) then fade away if you keep grappling with him..And Okami is good at that. It's Anderson that he should worry about..If he grappled Anderson like how he did Marquadt..Here comes the Muay Thai clinch..

Exactly. I agree with you.

But Okami would have whipped Belfort..Belfort tends to come out strong in the first round(s) then fade away if you keep grappling with him..And Okami is good at that. It's Anderson that he should worry about..If he grappled Anderson like how he did Marquadt..Here comes the Muay Thai clinch..

yup lol you said exactly i think okami against belfort will work takedowns and grappling which he is much better at then belfort. against silva he probably shouldnt do that or he will get the mui tai clinch or possibly submitted on the ground. he would hafta stand up most likely if he couldnt get a solid takedown and silva has better striking so it could be bad. But okami will improve vastly before the title fight. Training with Lindland and Sonnen has defintely helped his grappling and escapes. Everytime Marquart took him down he got right back up. He is learning well under them. Either way I really hope Okami becomes Champion. always liked him and followed his career.

I think it can be argued whether or not he won.

I would have gave Nate the 2nd and 3rd rounds' date=' but hey it was close.[/quote']

ehh idk nate has ZERO standup and his one of maybe two takedowns in those rounds resulted in no damage at all and Okami got right back up. Okami pressed the action and threw more hands by a mile regardless how damaging they were, it looked like Marquart either gassed or just was too cautious to throw his hands with Okami for some reason. I know Marquart is alot better then the fight he put on, but in no way did he win imo.

Archived