High Horse to rocking horse

SeriousNonsense

I know most opinions differ which is why we discuss, but some views with mass majority really stump me, in particular Fedor. I enjoyed seeing 4 champions exposed this year that I thought did not deserve the pedestal they jumped or were pushed upon:

FEDOR....Seriously clumsy, and He fought no one Hungry enough for years

BROCK....Seriously One Dimensional (forget the Carwin choke noobs)

TONY LOPEZ.....Seriously guys how did he get 3 belts in KOTC, he has no power, like a fighting twiglet or NiKnak

JAMES TONEY.....Bye Bye Princess...

Rip me or applaud me, I care not as I have a box of Kleenex for every occasion.

Thanks for reading, Have a nice day :-)

p.s. Would anyone like to guess what % of fans reckon Fedor Was/Is the best please?

I know most opinions differ which is why we discuss' date=' but some views with mass majority really stump me, in particular Fedor. I enjoyed seeing 4 champions exposed this year that I thought did not deserve the pedestal they jumped or were pushed upon:

TONY LOPEZ.....Seriously guys how did he get 3 belts in KOTC, he has no power, like a fighting twiglet or NiKnak

Rip me or applaud me, I care not as [b']I have a box of Kleenex for every occasion.[/b]

p.s. Would anyone like to guess what % of fans reckon Fedor Was/Is the best please?

i'll bet you do;)

guy with 3 posts and gets straight into trolling

I wouldnt call this trolling. he has a point.

I know most opinions differ which is why we discuss' date=' but some views with mass majority really stump me, in particular Fedor. I enjoyed seeing 4 champions exposed this year that I thought did not deserve the pedestal they jumped or were pushed upon:

Rip me or applaud me, I care not as I have a box of Kleenex for every occasion.

p.s. Would anyone like to guess what % of fans reckon Fedor Was/Is the best please?[/quote']

I agree with you. but as for the Fedor thing, theres no fighters left for him to fight in SF. once he fights Overeem (which he would probably lose) the UFC are the only ones who can give him a decent match (and we all know if fedor was still 25 he would obliterate todays UFC HW division). And weather or not he is P4P #1 at the moment no one can argue with the fact that he has had the biggest effect on the MMA world since Royce Gracie.

Archived