What I noticed about Okami

MattN

He has a really good chin. No noticeable bruises and cuts on his face at post fight conference. Even though he got hit with some really heavy shots. I noticed when he attempted a flying knee and got sucker punch, but that didn't faze him. Impressive.

He still needs to work on his wrestling, TDs, and be more aggressive.

He has a really good chin. No noticeable bruises and cuts on his face at post fight conference. Even though he got hit with some really heavy shots. I noticed when he attempted a flying knee and got sucker punch' date=' but that didn't faze him. Impressive.

He still needs to work on his wrestling, TDs, and be more aggressive.[/quote']

probaly there wasent cuts or bruises because Nate didnt land many hard punches to okami

ask carwin and mir

I can't take it anymore, You are the worst.. First off you spelled his name wrong, secondly, Carwin never went to sleep. Mir did because he took his beating like a man, and not verbally tap like Brok did. He's lost 33% of his his fights in the UFC. You idolize a false prophet and your logic is flawed, please watch more WWE, and quit rollin through forums looking to defend someone who can't even defend himself,

Smizz

I can't take it anymore' date=' You are the worst.. First off you spelled his name wrong, secondly, Carwin never went to sleep. Mir did because he took his beating like a man, and not verbally tap like Brok did. He's lost 33% of his his fights in the UFC. You idolize a false prophet and your logic is flawed, please watch more WWE, and quit rollin through forums looking to defend someone who can't even defend himself,

Smizz[/quote']

Brock was never feed cans ( besides the asian dude ) where as Carwin has

He has a really good chin. No noticeable bruises and cuts on his face at post fight conference. Even though he got hit with some really heavy shots. I noticed when he attempted a flying knee and got sucker punch' date=' but that didn't faze him. Impressive.

He still needs to work on his wrestling, TDs, and be more aggressive.[/quote']

Yes, I guess so. Pity Anderson completely outclasses him in every area but 1

And Vitor is faster and much more devastating than Okami.

He looked great, but the next step up to either of those 2 guys is too much IMHO. Good luck to him, hes very technical, very.. solid base and has good heart.

could be but... if okami comes forward on silva like he did last night' date=' he will get put away viciously.[/quote']

It should be :

Silva vs Belfort

Winner waits

Loser vs Okami

Winner vs champion

Making it either a proper step for Okami before facing Silva, or a rematch for Silva (way more likely)

Unless Belfort loses badly, which I highly doubt. Silva makes one mistake he is getting way more stunned than Chael's first punch. Yeah he wobbled, but Belfort's punches are like Silva's and when it comes, bam it will drop anyone.

OH NO....

Vitor now has to beat Silva or we will have two counter fighters going at it....

Another booring A Silva fight if he beats Vitor coming up....

More like Forrest Griffin. I highly doubt Okami could hurt Silva. Chael was all grind and pedal to the metal and did.. no damage ? no blood, no bruises, no guard passes, nothing

Okami is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he can beat Silva 5 years on. He's still getting better. If he had really strong wrestling, jesus. P4P 1st to 2nd spot would be a huge space. And that is not knocking GSP. GSP is amazing. I hope he does become the best ever and does fight Silva and does beat him. But back to Silva, the last Okami fight, lol ! literally laughter through the whole fight ! hahah more of the same should be fun times not boring !

Here's the fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StYulH-yKsk

Archived