Brock Lesnar vs Mark Hunt

UMCMMA

I think Brock would handle Mark Hunt with ease.

Mark Hunt is a decent fighter, but not in Brock's league. Remember, Brock has beaten Mir, Couture, Herring and Carwin. Yes, he showed some weaknesses in beating them, but won nonetheless, sometimes in devastating fashion.

Brock gets his clock cleaned ONCE by strikes, and suddenly he subject to get beat up by the likes of Mark Hunt? I don't think so. Of course, in fighting, anyone has a shot, but I consider it exceedingly unlikely that Mark Hunt could wage a credible battle with Lesnar.

I think Brock would handle Mark Hunt with ease.

Mark Hunt is a decent fighter' date=' but not in Brock's league. Remember, Brock has beaten Mir, Couture, Herring and Carwin. Yes, he showed some weaknesses in beating them, but won nonetheless, sometimes in devastating fashion.

Brock gets his clock cleaned ONCE by strikes, and suddenly he subject to get beat up by the likes of Mark Hunt? I don't think so. Of course, in fighting, anyone has a shot, but I consider it exceedingly unlikely that Mark Hunt could wage a credible battle with Lesnar.[/quote']

um it's a joke thread. nobody acctually seriously believes that mark hunt could beat lesnar. the ts is just trying to get a reaction from the brock fans.

um it's a joke thread. nobody acctually seriously believes that mark hunt could beat lesnar. the ts is just trying to get a reaction from the brock fans.

Brock would win the fight with a take down and GnP unless Hunt was able to hit Brock in the face before a take down.

Archived