Thiago Silva vs Rampage Jackson after Machida outclasses Rampage?

Ansem

Who else thinks this fight would be alot more suited for Rampage' date=' both great strikers and top 10 arguably still in the LHW division, and who would take it?[/quote']

Rampage has a lot of potential, but he hasn't lived up to that potential for quite a while, mostly because he hates training and takes too much time off -- and also because he's with the wrong training camp. Get this guy in a training camp that suites him better and will make him work his rear off in training to work on his weaknesses and he will be a force to be reckoned with. He has power, both in his punches and slams, and has shown to have good wrestling. I'd love to see a patented Rampage slam KO in the UFC.

Plus the guy has a really good chin. It takes a wrecking ball (or a barrage of prime Wanderlei knees) to KO him. If he would get serious about fighting, I would give the edge to Rampage over Silva.

I gotta go with Rampage. He's a better boxer and wrestler, Thiago is a better on the ground but he doesn't seem to like to take the fight there. I think his style is perfectly suited to lose to Rampage. He isn't going to run he isn't going to dance around, he's just going to stand and exchange and that's Rampages strength.

Honestly' date=' I think whoever loses the T. Silva vs. Vera fight (T. Silva) will be cut, but maybe the winner can face him... Rampage vs. Vera.[/quote']

really? i could see them cutting vera but i think they would give thiago at least one more fight if he loses(which i dont think he will)

Thiago Silva is a walking murder machine. Rampage wouldn't escape round 1

When was Rampage ever stopped in the first round outside of Wandy and Shogun? And that was years ago. Rampage was KOed only once in his carrer in his second fight with Wand and it took him abot 10 knees. Rampage has got a chin of granite and throws bombs, plus he has got very technical boxing

And who has Thiago ever beaten to be ranked so highly by a lot of his fans? Keith Jardine??

And Rampage has beaten 2x Liddel, Hendo, Jardine, Wandy, Arona, Bustamante, Ninja, Vovchynchin...

The level of fighters that both faced is not even close.

I would say Rampage would win this easily by KO. And Machida should better be prapared too

I just wanna see the fight. Both are two of the biggest LWH's in the div they both walk around at over 230 if I recall. I think this is the type of fight the fans would wanna see. I like em both so wouldn't care who won as long as it was a back and forth battle. Only clear advantages are Rampage's Chin and Thiago's BJJ. But I would think both of these fighters would try to keep it on the feet.

Who else thinks this fight would be alot more suited for Rampage' date=' both great strikers and top 10 arguably still in the LHW division, and who would take it?[/quote']

Both coming off loses to Rashad

Both lost UD

Both almost KO'ed Rashad but couldn't capitalize

Both love to stand and bang

Both are badass

Edge in BJJ to Thiago

Edge in Wrestling to Quinton

I would love this fight.

Rampage would murder him... Thiago would stand and trade with Rampage and we all know Rampage has a granite chin. Rampage 1st Round KO

Guaranteed to be a good fight! They would stand and trade and someone would get KTFO!

This fight is one of the fights I pray happens the most.

Both lost UD

Both are badass

Edge in BJJ to Thiago

I would love this fight.

Guaranteed to be a good fight! They would stand and trade and someone would get KTFO!

This fight is one of the fights I pray happens the most.

Both lost UD

Both are badass

Edge in BJJ to Thiago

I would love this fight.

Yea i don't understand why they didn't set this match up. i hope it's Rampage's next fight after Machida.

Archived