Lyoto Machida vs. Rampage Jackson Group Account Bet!

Dinosaur

Only the men. Let me rephrase that. Only the manliest of men will take part in this bet. This is a bet where there are 5 people on each team and everyone on the losing team has to delete their accounts. I understand that there are a lot of cowards on here who won't take place, but for those who will, just state whose team you're on.

Best of luck, men.

Team Machida:

1. Dinosaur

2. Ansem

3. DASTARK

4. TUF1

5. Rage0fTheDeViL

Team Rampage:

1. the_boxing_myth

2. Nicodimus

3. Fadadio

Only two more Rampage team members needed.

LOL

I am one of the biggest Machida fans but this type of betting is ridiculous.

Furthermore' date=' account bets are not allowed on this site and the losing party does not have to oblige to the bet. Who would really uphold a bet of this nature? I certainly will not......I will simply create another account.[/quote']

This bet is simply for people who don't care too too much about their account and it could possibly make one of the team members root for their guy more so that they don't have to delete their account.

This bet is simply for people who don't care too too much about their account and it could possibly make one of the team members root for their guy more so that they don't have to delete their account.

Im still not deleting my account...

As Lyoto is not going to lose.

LOL

I am one of the biggest Machida fans but this type of betting is ridiculous.

Furthermore' date=' account bets are not allowed on this site and the losing party does not have to oblige to the bet. Who would really uphold a bet of this nature? I certainly will not......I will simply create another account.[/quote']

Compared to the type of money I have on Machida this bet in comparison is nothing.

An account is not that important is all seriousness but who would really uphold the bet?

Compared to the type of money I have on Machida this bet in comparison is nothing.

Of course. You can always make a new account.

Only the men. Let me rephrase that. Only the manliest of men will take part in this bet. This is a bet where there are 5 people on each team and everyone on the losing team has to delete their accounts. I understand that there are a lot of cowards on here who won't take place' date=' but for those who will, just state whose team you're on.

Best of luck, men.

Team Machida:

1. Dinosaur

2. Ansem

3. DASTARK

4. TUF1

5. Rage0fTheDeViL

Team Rampage:

1. the_boxing_myth

2. Nicodimus

3. Fadadio

5.[/quote']

hahaha!!!! So long!! Like the dinosaurs you are now extinct!! But I guarantee NON of you will delete your accounts.

Archived