Free fights

Slam_Man

I don't usually complain about free fights but something doesn't seem right. Why does the UFC always have a free event, then one you pay for the next weekend. I don't think they are hyping up free cards enough (no countdown) also by having another fight then next weekend it's like they are saying "Don't worry if this card sucks, we have a great one next weekend!" Also I can't beleive the Rivera/Sakara fight didn't happen, what a huge dissapointment. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the UFC this is just something I noticed.

I don't usually complain about free fights but something doesn't seem right. Why does the UFC always have a free event' date=' then one you pay for the next weekend. [/b']I don't think they are hyping up free cards enough (no countdown) also by having another fight then next weekend it's like they are saying "Don't worry if this card sucks, we have a great one next weekend!" Also I can't beleive the Rivera/Sakara fight didn't happen, what a huge dissapointment. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the UFC this is just something I noticed.

that's like asking why does the sun rise?

or why does it rain?

the world will never know??????????????

;)

that's like asking why does the sun rise?

or why does it rain?

the world will never know??????????????

;)

Not really. They could have a free event, then two or three weeks later do another. I mean, whatever. I just think they could do a better job promoting free events, make a damn countdown show.

Archived